Ive been trying to find the name of a TV movie or series that I caught about six years ago. Looked like it was made in late 90s or 00s. It was about the gold rush. The one storyline I remember was of a river at a mining camp that was taken over by different miners from all over, each having a different claim. The Chinese claim kept giving up gold until a couple of Americans kicked their ass and took over their claim. Soon the two guys find a huge chunk of gold under a huge rock and quietly get it back to their camp. One gets drunk and the other steals the gold chunk. Drunk man wakes up realizes what happened and goes after the first guy. They both get in a fight on a boat in the river, both die and gold sinks to the bottom.

Ive looked everywhere trying to figure out the name of this series. Can anyone recall the name? Ive always wanted to try and find the entire series and am hoping Netflix has it. If only I knew the name. Ive tried a bunch of different sites specializing in westerns and the gold rush but I dont recognize any.