Today, August 25, 2010 at approximately 10:00 am, I witnessed four regular midsize cars pull up in front of the old Hotel Fort Wayne/American Hotel on Cass and Temple. About a dozen people, a couple even were female, jumped out of the cars and popped their trunks. They took of their street clothes and underneath they had POLICE t-shirts with badges on chains around their necks. They all grabbed what appeared to be M-16 assault rifles and ran into the abandoned hotel. One guy even had a backpack holster thing that was carrying large bolt-cutters and an axe. Thinking that this was odd and maybe a movie shoot, I drove around the block and around Cass Park but saw no cameras or crew of any sort. I also live across the street from the hotel and work down the street from the hotel and heard nothing of a film shoot or saw anything the rest of the day. These undercovers came back out of the building very slowly after sweeping the building, got into the cars [[michigan plates) and took off. Strange and weird, wondering if anyone else saw this or heard about it? Thanks