I would strongly recommend not buying any appliances from Home Depot as they do not stand behind their products when it comes to warranty repairs.

We have a LG washer that is less than 3 months old that will not pump the water out. After getting batted back and forth between Home Depot's sub-contracted repair shop, LG and the store management, it is 3 weeks and counting. The sub-contractor missed two appointments and claimed that my wife called in to cancel one service call saying that "she was going to wash clothes at her friends house". What, for the rest of her life? She asked to set up another appointment and the guy said that he would have to order some parts before he could come out. She asked how he could order parts without looking at the machine and he said " he knew how to fix them, the parts would take about 2 days". My wife said she would call back in 2 days to confirm, and the guy told her "Don't call me, I'm busy and I'll get back to you". Called the store and the sales guy put her in touch with the LG factory service and set up an appointment which they blew off; calls to the LG office get transferred from extnesion to extension and then get cut off. She called the Home Depot store and spoke to the sales guy's Supervisor who said that in another week it would be unacceptable and then he might replace the washer! When my wife indicated that the situation is unacceptable today, he got snippy and passed her off to his boss, who was conviently out of the store until tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am on assignment and can't come home or we would drag that washer out of the basement and deposit it on the Service Desk along with the Home Depot credit card cut into a million pieces...................What is even more galling is that we were dumb enough to buy an extended warranty!

Perhaps this is an isolated incident [[most likely not), but don't say I didn't warn you!

As a side note, my wife is convinced that the service calls are blown off because we live in Detroit [[bought when CoD had residency req't) - Anybody else had trouble getting service calls in the city?