Mildred Gaddis on Let It Rip

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...rch-11%2C-2010

Why doesn't she just tell it like it is....don't use code words to say what you want to say. She is saying that if you're black you get heftier sentences, if you're white, you get probation. What she and the others on the program didn't address is the fact that the players in this Detroit crime syndicate are 99% black and most of the blacks did not cooperate with the Feds. The white players did cooperate and named names, gave dates, and otherwise enabled the Feds to make a case. The blacks have the "I am not a snitch" attitude and therefore, got time. It isn't a matter of where you live and I resent the implication. I am getting sick of everyone walking on eggshells on this site as well as the media.
The players in this entire matter that I see getting special treatment are thug KK and Conyers and others that haven't even been named yet.
Mildred, look at the people involved in this corruption case and then take a look at their lawyers......what does that tell you?
I don't consider myself a racist at all, but when I hear everyone else throwing the race card out there at every turn it makes my blood boil. You are what you are....a criminal....take the punishment you deserve.