Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Default The 'new' Majestic Cafe

The re-styled and renovated Majestic Cafe has a very cool feel to it.

I dropped in last night to finally check out the band Gardens. I've been around their drummer Julian socially for the past year and have been embarrassed to not catch them the last, um, six or so times they've played.

I was impressed with the changes in the layout, and they have installed a small stage at the north end of the room.

The vibe was infectious...this is a very cool spot for local music.

Tonight is a free show...Mike Munerantz will open for a group called Wussy. I don't know the band, but Mike is slowly becoming one of my favorite old-soul-stuck-in-a-young-body around the scene...always bringing his calming wisdom and fresh spirit to whatever space and time we share.

10pm. Be there!

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; March-06-10 at 04:25 PM.