Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
Winterfest? Campus Martius has entertainment all spring/summer...apart from the Ford First Fridays, which bring in some great entertainers, there's local acts on many other days as well. I attended several radio-promoted shows as well.

During Jazz Fest, Campus Martius is its own stage...a wonderful vantage point to see several stages, actually.
Oh, ok. I actually am aware of the other programming, but would suggest that they need to do more. Just based on what I have seen. Apparently, you disagree? Did you look at the two websites? Explore each of them for a while, just for comparison's sake, and tell me that Detroit 300 is doing all they can to make the C-Mart, and its surrounding businesses [[very important) a success. Again, my problem is people are so excited to see things that are pretty much run-of-the-mill mundane in other cities [[a thriving Jimmy Johns at lunch! An operating chain drug store in the CBD!!), that they fail to see the lack of a forest thru the one or two still-standing trees. Demand better.