Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Default No attempt made to wash hands!

What's with these chain pizza places where the staff is at once answering phones, handling cash, credit cards, then turning right around from you and stirring sauces, flipping dough and making pizzas. Argghh! Why is the same person doing everything?

I had to request a refund and walk out of the Dominos on Woodward [[WSU area) that shares the Sunoco gas station... I guess your asking for it when you go to a "chain" pizza place, but "yeck" this is just in-your-face-NASTY normal procedure as all just blatant and observable. Perhaps the new fast food aesthetic is that high oven temps burn away grit, grim and germs?

I've notices some fast food pizza places will go from money exchange activities to the "anti-bacterial" pump then on to fixing food.

Still this particular Dominos place did absolutely NOTHING... there was no attempt made to wash or sanitize hands. I'm making a call to the corporate offices Monday. I will probably get some free coupons which I really don't want...
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-23-10 at 07:03 AM.