Hi All,

I'm in a dilemma and need your advise Detroit Yes.

I picked up my 2 granddaughters last Friday to spend the weekend with me [[I hadn't seen them since Christmas). The 1yo had a black eye as if someone had backhanded her. When I questioned my 21 yo daughter , she stated the child climbed on a table at the babysitter's and fell off. I don't believe her. Why? Because my daughter will not tell anyone where these kids are during the day when she's at work. We have no phone number, address nothing. When you ask the 3yo what's the babysitters name, she can't tell you. Ever. I kid you not. If something where to happen to her, god forbid, we would have know clue as to where these children are or where to begin looking for them. But anyway, Friday night while laying in bed with them I asked the 3yo what happened to the baby's eye. She says "Brook was fussing and the babysitter hit her" she also said "I hit the babysitter and then I screamed". I immediatly called my mother and told her what was said. the problem is no one wants to "get involved" even though they all know something's not right as this is not the first time something did not seen right with these girls [["unexplained bruises, burns etc). My dilemma is I have called CPS once before on her because she refused to take them to the doctor after one had a fever and wouldn't eat for over a week. Yep I left my name and told them I was the grandmother. My family is in denial but I'm adamant about protecting these kids and not giving a *uck about what my daughter or anyone else thinks. And yes I'm willing to step up and take them in if necessary. What would you do? Thanks