I bought the house next door trying to "save the neighborhood". The house is located on Eastwood near 7 mile and Morang. I started demo work, removed the furnace and water heater, the toilets and sinks, boarded the rear windows, cleaned out the garage, only to realize I needed a house sitter. The house needs a plumbing redo [[old galvanized plumbing), a few window panes, painting, new doors put up, furnace hooked up, etc. There is power on, a brand new meter and the wiring is good. Water is on at the property, but you have to go to the basement to get it. Because the house is next door, I don't want just anyone living there. I prefer a quiet handy man, maybe with a pick up truck and a yappy dog, to live in the house and do the work. The house is a 2 bedrom ranch [[looks like a bungalow). This is a quiet all brick block in an average Detroit neighborhood. There is only one vacant house on the block, and it is boarded. There are no men standing in front of homes, and no children running wild outside. There is not a drug house on the block. Living arrangements until at least September 1st. I will buy all the materials. I have the deed. Im asking for 3 references, a resume, and picture ID. If you know someone who may be interested please forward this info. panthesss@hotmail.com

********SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!********