Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Retroit Guest

Holy Shit! We're gonna die!
    Last edited by Retroit; May-20-09 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    There are contrails, and there are CHEMtrails. Both exist. There is NO logical explanation for the latter, excepting the government is forging ahead with their weather and population experimenting from days gone by...this is not a new program, nor is it shocking in any way for those who pay attention.

Funny how so many vehemently deny the mere existence of one type of trail only BECAUSE the other exists...
    Mmm hmmm. I sometimes have abdominal pain. I'm certain that it's caused by my twin who developed inside me while we were in utero. I can't prove it but I'm certain of it. I've been shown x-rays to the contrary but I know they've been doctored. I'm one of the few who are turned on to the secret agenda of the AMA, the government, academia, et al. Right now, I have a headache too.

The notion that our government is performing all these covert operations right under the nose of the American people, is laughable at best, they can't even balance their budget.

The more I think about the "Georgia Guidestones" the more it reminds me of "The God's must be crazy" An insignificant inanimate object dropped on the ignorance of humanity and it is elevated to the height of something sinister. Much like the stones, obviously created and commissioned by some delusionary. "Knowledge" and belief gleaned over many years of paranoia and misinterpretation.

Wow, those were some of the worst analogies I've ever read.

Equate a challenge to some inadequate but adamant disproving of sky speculation to an imagined yet equally unprovable growth within you. H-m-m-n-n.

Keep flying. Heh.

As for the Coke bottle from the sky being like a monument written in four main languages and six others...VERY clearly stating the goal of some group...that one isn't even close!

Might need to dip into that sstash again...

Quote: "Might need to dip into that sstash again... "

LOL.. probably

The analogy was man's reaction to things they cannot understand. It's like the "Antikythera machine" [[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism ) Researchers have spent a century trying to figure this thing out. Maybe it isn't anything. Why does it have to be something? Maybe it was built by a dreamer/tinkerer, and it never worked, it never did anything. It was a half baked idea, it was a waste of time and resources. It was in the bottom of a ship for extra ballast.
    Last edited by Sstashmoo; May-20-09 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Air/wind conditions are just right. It's condensation.
    Debate ending explanation may be found here.

Very strange that there were no contrails today,all day.

Just an FYI, They never dump toxic waste on Wednesdays.

lilpup Guest

you know it's chemtrails if your tin hat corrodes

While looking up at the sky today, It seemed so empty. Not alot to look at, Yet I took notice of the color of the fire hydrants in my city.

Again today,zero contrails out there.Some jets passing over central Oakland County are leaving a short contrail that dissapates quickly.What's going on?Anyone?Why I'm hooked on looking up at passing jets is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycar View Post
    Again today,zero contrails out there.Some jets passing over central Oakland County are leaving a short contrail that dissapates quickly.What's going on?Anyone?Why I'm hooked on looking up at passing jets is beyond me.
    On both my mid-afternoon bike rides in southern Macomb county yesterday and today, there were many jets overhead with contrails. Yesterday's were short lived; air was too dry. This afternoon's lasted longer, depending on the altitude.

"Flights have been flying east and west over your head all day long because the mass of this country's population lives in the northeast and on the west coast."

Nary a contrail in the sky today in Wayne County. Must be no one's traveling in those directions. Perhaps contrails are only designated in Macomb County on Thursdays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2