Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    But The Donald sucked you in, hasn't he?
    LOL! Not. At. All.

If the herd goes one way, I go the other. Predators follow the herd.

Working? Working?

Did somebody actually post the work 'working'?

The little turd is too precious to even do what most other soldiers do. These farts wouldn't know work if it jumped up and bit them on the bluebloody nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Working? Working?

The little turd is too precious to even do what most other soldiers do. These farts wouldn't know work if it jumped up and bit them on the bluebloody nose.
    Maybe before posting snarky comments, you should watch the videos I posted... both princes have [[like their late mother) spent a lot of free time working with and for the charities that Diana supported. And yes... they both joined the military... they could have just lead a leasurely liife of partying with the jet setters and other young bluebloods... but didn't.

I'm not going to argue over the older royals... but William and Harry got a lot of their lifes experiences from their mother and her tireless devotion to help the less fortunate. Neither of them asked to be the "heir and the spare".... but they're doing a decent job of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Yes, we all know that. Still fun to watch anyway.
    I have to agree Pam... we may not be part of the British Commonwealth... but their Royals provide us with a nice view of pomp and circumstances.... something that has been thrown into the dustbin of history in most of the world.

Over 2 billion people watched this wedding.... more than any event in history. According to the British press 80% of young Brits support and admire William and Harry. What do 80% of young Americans admire.... Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and American Idol....

both princes have [[like their late mother) spent a lot of free time working with and for the charities that Diana supported. And yes... they both joined the military...
    You call that working? Prancing around getting your picture taken and polishing your brass buttons? They probably don't even polish their own buttons though.

Give 'em a shovel and put 'em in a Welsh coal mine for a year or two.

Ya gotta like T-Mobiles UK promotions people... they're a creative lot when it comes to making over-the-top videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orukq...feature=relmfu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZrrbgCdYc&NR=1

You call that working? Prancing around getting your picture taken and polishing your brass buttons? They probably don't even polish their own buttons though.

Give 'em a shovel and put 'em in a Welsh coal mine for a year or two.
    Traveling around and meeting and talking to people, doing PR and charity work is working. It's comparable to other white collar jobs. No, it's not as tough as coal mining, but few jobs are.
    I give them credit for doing what they do. They aren't like the royalty of the past that really did do nothing but wait for the next party.

I'm not a royalist at all but Detroitned needs to get a clue. The royal Windsor's are actually good for the British economy; bringing in money rather than collecting the "welfare" he believes them to be as a drain on British taxpayers. But hey, "you" removed them centuries ago right? Like "we" removed your asses from the north of the continent.

Did I just defend the Windsors? Cripes maybe the end of the world is coming in 2012.

I'll bet we don't get any coverage of the Royal Bed-ing.

I'll bet we don't get any coverage of the Royal Bed-ing.
    I wouldnt bet on that!

Here's one the Royal haters might enjoy.

http://youtu.be/n5pkDB7zEeo

Queen Elizateth's father's [[George VI) mother [[Queen Mary)... her grandmother had a peculiar habit that the aristocracy didn't much care for. Queen Mary [[queen consort with King George V, ruled 1910-36) was the queen who had the famous Queen Mary's Doll House designed in the early 1920s [[the most palatial and valuable doll house in the world).

Anyway... for hundreds of years the British aristocracy enticed the ruling family for a state visit to their stately country homes. Many of these vast houses [[Longleat, Chatsworth, Woburn Abbey, etc.) had entire suites set aside for a royal visit.

But when King George V and Queen Mary came out to visit the dukes, earls, and lords of England... the aristocracy always scrambled to put away their most valuable knick-knacks. Because Queen Mary was quite the collector of bejeweled bric-a-brac.... and she would comment on how stunning and wonderful something in the home was. This was usually a strong hint... and the item was usually given to her by the lord or lady of the house [[much to their later distress).

So whenever George and Mary came for a visit... the aristocrats often scrambled to put all their most treasured possessions into hiding.... LOL...

Working? Working?

Last time you qualified to fly an Apache was when, Meddle? Last time you flew a search and rescue mission in the North Atlantic was??????

Way to slap the USAF and USCG in the face for what they do, by the way. Or...maybe maybe you're stating that for some reason, the seas and the skies are somehow more dangerous here? Gimme a break.

The royal wedding, the short version....

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Detroitnerd....
    Sorry, not interested in apologists for monarchism. This is the 21st century. All titles should be done away with. Fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Sorry, not interested in apologists for monarchism. This is the 21st century. All titles should be done away with. Fuck them.
    Aw c'mon Detroitnerd.... just think what life would be like today if it weren't for people of title....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H61agOWWNE0

Bid on Princess Beatrice's crazy hat for charity:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Princess-Beatr...-/230620500557

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2