[QUOTE=48226;361365]There's no virtue in urban exploring. Is it helping the community? People do it for the rush that you could get commiting any other crime. Urban explorers are often the first to break into buildings because they want to be the first ones to "explore". They then upload their photos to the Internet to be seen. Others see that and want to "explore" the same buildings. Eventually the wrong people end up inside and damage is done. There's literally no justification for this activity. Its not sport, it's not art. It's criminal and it's exploitation. I see no distinction between urban explorers and scrapers. Trespassing just invites more trespassing.[/QUOTE

Horse hockey, Im a retired scrapper and explorer who has met boatloads of photographers and never met a one who has broken in to anything to explore or take pics.

I will say that I still do occasionally explore and photograph. Through jail, hospital, and court but mostly here at Dyes I realized the error of my ways in scrapping. Ill never stop exploring though. I guess Im not perfect just quite yet.