I know what I do is illegal. The way I look at it, as well as my fellow explorers, is that we are casuing no harm to anyone or anything. I simply enter an abandoned building, that is most of the time wide open, take a few pictures, and then I leave. On a recent trip to a Detroit Public School, I was met by a K-9 Detroit Public School Security Guard after I took my pictures inside and crawled out the wide-open window. He wanted to see my camera, but I told him that it was private property and then he told me to "put my hands behind my back" because Im going to jail. Not wanting to go to jail [[been there and done that enough in my life) I had to tell him that I was inside and show him the pictures. He told me that the K-9 had picked up my scent and was barking at the open window, so he knew that I was inside. That dog is certainly impressive! I had no choice but to either accept the fact that I would get a ticket or go to jail, loose my camera, and my car [[he told me he could seize all of these things) standing up for what I believe in. I have always been one to stand up for what I believe in, and I believed that he couldn't prove that I was in there. Anyway, after the officer told me that the ticket was only $150.00, i figured to pay it would be the best option. I do have to go to court, but I will try to do my best and explain the situation. I just don't get it....I am a taxpayer, a Detroit citizen, and a college student. I have been caught before by DPS and just let go with a warning, but I probably deserve the ticket anyway. Ill look at it like I will pay $150.00 for amazing pictures of a school that not too many people have been into.