Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Quicken Loans

Hybrid View

One news article i found, i will post it for you. But yeah, it mention that Quicken Loans will build its $192 million headquarters in 2013? Im trying to figure out myself on the pricing and how sq. footage play apart of how tall it skyscraper will be.

http://www.modeldmedia.com/inthenews...cken20109.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by gthomas View Post
    One news article i found, i will post it for you. But yeah, it mention that Quicken Loans will build its $192 million headquarters in 2013? Im trying to figure out myself on the pricing and how sq. footage play apart of how tall it skyscraper will be.

http://www.modeldmedia.com/inthenews...cken20109.aspx
    That article was written in 2009. The new Governor was elected a few months ago and I thought the Governor announced that he was doing away with all these tax rebates and credits that Dan Gilbert wanted to make it happen, so I can't see why he would still want to build one when you can buy an empty skyscraper in downtown for pennies on the dollar of its replacement cost.

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    That article was written in 2009. The new Governor was elected a few months ago and I thought the Governor announced that he was doing away with all these tax rebates and credits that Dan Gilbert wanted to make it happen, so I can't see why he would still want to build one when you can buy an empty skyscraper in downtown for pennies on the dollar of its replacement cost.
    137% davewindsor; recycle, reduce, reuse. I would forget about skyscraping for now and concentrate on rehabbing the shit out of the old towers that are the envy of a lot of cities.