Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default GSCC Easter Egg Hunt and Lunch/Pictures with the Easter Bunny

Please join us if you can...Saturday, April 23rd at Noon...see link below for more details.

Happy Easter everyone!

www.georgiastreetcc.com

Thanks to everyone to who came to the Easter Egg Hunt/Brunch with the Easter Bunny. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time.

Kathleen sent me some fab pictures of you all having a lot of fun. It looked wonderful and really made me nostalgic for Georgia St. So glad to see you guys in tee shirts at last!

Barbara...we received your gift from Kathleen! Wanted to say "thank you" for thinking of us.

We did have a great day! The weather cooperated and the day went great!.

I ordered one of your books on Amazon for my granddaughter, Jessica. Having it shipped direct to her house as a surprise for her birthday in late May. After speaking with you, she wanted to run right to the bookstore! Hope all is going well for you...and look forward to your next trip across the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    Barbara...we received your gift from Kathleen! Wanted to say "thank you" for thinking of us.

We did have a great day! The weather cooperated and the day went great!.

I ordered one of your books on Amazon for my granddaughter, Jessica. Having it shipped direct to her house as a surprise for her birthday in late May. After speaking with you, she wanted to run right to the bookstore! Hope all is going well for you...and look forward to your next trip across the pond.
    Thanks so much! Love to everyone there! Tell Jessica that I was impressed with her too.