Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    In unrelated news, or maybe not, the Westboro Baptist Cult got PWNED!!
    Good one, Brandon Mississippi!!
    Another clever strategy might be to hold a second decoy funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    Well, apparently someone at the school where my acquaintance's kids attend, picked up on this story & is using this term there.
    Just out of curiosity, is that a local school? Which one is it?

Buy American Guest

I don't believe in what this idiot is spewing and I don't like the Westboro Baptist actions at military funerals. I feel everyone has a right to express their beliefs, even if they don't agree with others. This court case yesterday was a total sham and I am disappointed in the system that allowed it. Westboro won the right of free speech to boycott military funerals [[which I think they are lower than a snake to do what they do). Skinheads wearing Nazi uniforms and sporting swastikas have the right to boycott a march by blacks, why is Jones any different? I think that because the Muslim population is becoming such a power force in the U.S. that the courts held this kangaroo court yesterday.
    As citizens of the U.S. we either have the right to free speech or we don't. It can't be good for some and not good for others.
    I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IDIOT IS RIGHT but he does have rights as an American, and thank God for that.

I don't know who was right or wrong, but with the help of the Media, a panicky Court system and excited members of the Religion of Peace, Jones demonstrated his points to a wide audience without a rally; and has been given one more shot to do it again next week. I'm sure he couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome, and he didn't even have to get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Another clever strategy might be to hold a second decoy funeral.
    Perhaps the protest group could organize a funeral for both these clowns and make it a very respectable and respectful affair according to all the rites. You dont need guns to go off for that one, just do a nice funeral for them while they are kicking and make them think. Between the two of them, there are probably two neurons and a feeble current.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5