Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

bartock - what is hate? If I teach my children to hate Republicans does that make me a criminal?

Buy American - the difference is you sit on your but as opposed to allowing the flag burning to incite you to violence and retaliation. If people murdered, raped, and commited terrorist acts in defense of the flag, then maybe flag burning would ve classified as hate speech and in the same level of a quran burning. Thankfully, most Americans do not stoop to such a level as they understand what free speech is about. Here, the greasy wheel gets free speech limited because people are afriad of them.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherboy View Post
    bartock - what is hate? If I teach my children to hate Republicans does that make me a criminal?

Buy American - the difference is you sit on your but as opposed to allowing the flag burning to incite you to violence and retaliation. If people murdered, raped, and commited terrorist acts in defense of the flag, then maybe flag burning would ve classified as hate speech and in the same level of a quran burning. Thankfully, most Americans do not stoop to such a level as they understand what free speech is about. Here, the greasy wheel gets free speech limited because people are afriad of them.
    "criminal" means senseless in that context; i.e., it's criminal to teach your children to hate Republicans.

Perhaps in an altruistic way I believe teaching children to hate others is deserving of punishment.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherboy View Post

You lost me.