Saw Michigam Matters today. Sad but Feiger has my vote and support come the renewed elections. He might be a loud mouth but he does "get" this city. Decriminalise MJ and prostitution. Police should have much better ways to fullfill civic duty. Don't do that stuff ourselves but that petty stuff is just that, petty!

My husband nearing to 60 now, got pulled over yesterday at gun point by cops because he was close to a drug house. He damn near shit a brick. Our worst habit is we both still smoke cigarettes. All seems too ridiculous. He was let go with this criptic message by the police, Don't look for drugs in our city". Doubt the SOBs even live here. I am still amazingly mad that a private citizen in a wrong spacial area could be harassed like that.

We pay taxes through the nose for lousey services, we have to apologize for being white and old in this city. I live here because I want to. Love my home and love my neighborhood. My block, should the city do its job [[which it won't) , will be 60% urban prairie. That doesn't bother me. What does bother me is a ridiculous waste of resources executed by mindless bozos who don't live here and have fun scaring seniors cause they are afraid to do a real job apprehending real crooks.

Sorry for venting. my husband has Parkinsons and that creepy scare was about the last thing he needed for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

The harassment was so out of proportion. Picture a skinny old white man with a cane. Guns drawn and pulled out of our car, slammed against the car, handcuffed, grilled and read a riot act for no good reason. Good thing I wasn't with him. A couple of cops would be nursing bruised balls.