I never set foot in Detroit yet, last week I saw a documentary about your city, and was absolutely touched by what I saw, Lowell Boileau was interviewed by a Montreal journalist...I'm from Montreal, I was struck by the importance of the tragic events that you had to endure since the last 42 years or so. Montreal is not so far away from Detroit, these documentaries I saw made me realise that the rest of the world is very poorly informed about what happened in Detroit, maybe even in your own country. President Obama promise that he will fight for you people, i hope he's gonna stand behind his declarations, and do eveything he can to stop the madness, and take care of what really counts in the end...human beings. I saw footage of the 1967 riots on You Tube, you can really see what long term frustration can do to people, anyway it's a very complicated subject. Finally I just wanted to tell you that even people from somewhere else can be concerned by your situation, I know for some people it's not a big deal, let's say I just wanted to give you the strength to continue and never quit, in Montreal last summer a young Latin american was killed in a park by a cop for apparently no reason, it happened in a Black community area of the city, the day after riots began, nothing to compare to what happened in Detroit, we live in a world where the economy is so fragile, that we have to prepare for the worst, I hope that you are not feeling 'invaded' by me or my opinions, on the other hand you have the right to do so, I you feel that way just tell me, and I'll stop posting...

See you around.

PS: my english is not perfect but I'm trying...