Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I couldn't agree more. When national corporations are looking for places to locate, they need to see that other national chains can succeed as well. Whole Foods could be that chance for Midtown. I love places like Kim's and Goodwells, but Detroit cannot redevelop based solely on local small businesses, we need national chains as well. Gentrification is not a bad thing if small business is kept in mind as a compliment to national retailers.

Who needs Whole Foods! organic foods are very expensive and they spoil faster than preservative foods. Anyone who buys organic food have less then 5 days to eat it up. I trying buy some groceries from Whole Foods in Troy and it was spoiled before I put it my kitchen selves. I say forget Whole Foods, I'm hitting Kroger's.
    Last edited by Danny; April-13-11 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Who needs Whole Foods! organic foods are very expensive and they spoil faster than preservative foods. Anyone who buys organic food have less then 5 days to eat it up. I trying buy some groceries from Whole Foods in Troy and it was spoiled before I put it my kitchen selves. I say forget Whole Foods, I'm hitting Kroger's.
    You're funny. How long did you leave the food in the bag before you put it on your shelves? Maybe it spoiled because you should have put it in the refridgerator.
    Last edited by Left_For_Texas; April-15-11 at 05:02 PM.