Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    " ?

rb, see post #13: Your concern was already addressed. "I think that the evidence that the President was born in Hawaii is better than anything suggesting he was born in Kenya but I have never seen a document even proving which hospital he was born it."
    And in that you suggest there IS evidence that he was born in Kenya - where exactly is that evidence?

Does your birth certificate show what hospital you were born in? Mine does, my sister's [[same hospital) doesn't. that is, perhaps, the lamest of all the birther nonsense, and the one on which you seem most insistent on hanging your hat.

I want to know where that thing on Trumps head was born.....?

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    And in that you suggest there IS evidence that he was born in Kenya - where exactly is that evidence?

Does your birth certificate show what hospital you were born in? Mine does, my sister's [[same hospital) doesn't. that is, perhaps, the lamest of all the birther nonsense, and the one on which you seem most insistent on hanging your hat.
    I was suggesting no such thing. In fact, I suggested the opposite; that there is more reason to believe that Obama was born in Hawaii than elsewhere.

Yes, my original birth certificate does show the name of my doctor, hospital, has signatures, and even has my inked footprint on it. I hang my hat on nothing since there is no documented proof and seemingly no surviving witnesses to the president's natural birth or his early stay with the Dunhams. Better yet, when my youngest son was born at home, we forgot to get a birth certificate. When he entered 1st Grade, the school required a birth certificate. We tracked down the birth doctor who had since moved to California because Wisconsin needed his signature for the delayed birth certificate. In addition, my wife had to sign a form attesting that she had been present at our son's birth. Bureaucrats think of everything including how to make sure Barack's similar information, if it exists, never sees the light of day.

There are also claims that Barack's half sister Maya, who was born in Indonesia was also issued a Hawaiian 'Certification of Live Birth" but I have never seen a copy of that alleged document.

Courtesy of Bill Maher:

"I will show you Barack Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma.
    Last edited by TKshreve; April-14-11 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Where's your birth certificate, Oladub? I don't believe you were born in this country. Therefore, unless you can provide your birth certificate--and not a copy--I'm sending INS to Wisconsin in order to deport you to Somalia, the libertarian paradise in which you were born.

I was suggesting no such thing. In fact, I suggested the opposite; that there is more reason to believe that Obama was born in Hawaii than elsewhere..
    Here is what you said, twice:
    "I think that the evidence that the President was born in Hawaii is better than anything suggesting he was born in Kenya"

By saying Evidence X is better than Evidence Y, you are suggesting that Evidence Y exists. by suggesting there is more reason to believe x, you are suggesting there is reason to believe y

As one of the talking heads on Fox mentioned, if Obama was truly not a U.S. citizen, the Clintons would have surely been the first ones to uncover it, and call him on it. Even the most delirious right-winger knows that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Where's your birth certificate, Oladub? I don't believe you were born in this country. Therefore, unless you can provide your birth certificate--and not a copy--I'm sending INS to Wisconsin in order to deport you to Somalia, the libertarian paradise in which you were born.
    gp, It's in a safety deposit box. I will provide it for free when I run for President to reassure you that I am not Somali. Somalia is hardly libertarian unless your definition of libertarian is autocratic regional warlords probably bankrolled with Iranian, CIA, and Wahhabi money; the exception maybe being all the Somalis Clinton introduced to Minneapolis and other places after his failure in Somalia except for the ones who went back for terrorist training.

rb, You are wrong. There have been claims by some Kenyans that the President was born in Kenya. i think they are liars and find the scant evidence that he was born in Hawaii somewhat more compelling.

Bong man, You are correct. Philip J. Berg, former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania* and Hillary support offered the first serious challenge. Also, I read one claim that Snopes initially took a similar position because it leaned toward Hillary. The Berg case was rejected because, it was ruled, he did not have standing to bring up the case.

*Deputy Attorney General of PA previously referred to by some of you as "Chickenshit", "mindless rubbish", "latent racist", and "maybe more xenophobic than racist."

Trump is "...cool with the blacks ..." the POTUS might really be in some trouble.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...th-the-blacks/

Quote Originally Posted by tetsua View Post
    Trump is "...cool with the blacks ..." the POTUS might really be in some trouble.

I refrained from saying the Reps were imploding on themselves, but I think this makes it official. Palin, Bachmann, Barbour, Huckaby, Trump, Gingrich??? Romney looking like their best bet, but even he has problems. His problems however should be much easier for him to overcome. The others???

gp, It's in a safety deposit box. I will provide it for free when I run for President to reassure you that I am not Somali. Somalia is hardly libertarian unless your definition of libertarian is autocratic regional warlords probably bankrolled with Iranian, CIA, and Wahhabi money; the exception maybe being all the Somalis Clinton introduced to Minneapolis and other places after his failure in Somalia except for the ones who went back for terrorist training.
    I don't believe you, which is why I'm going to sue you, and then lambaste you when you dare try to defend yourself in court. I mean, what are you hiding, anyway?

and find the scant evidence that he was born in Hawaii somewhat more compelling.
    Scant evidence? I bet his evidence is no more scant than yours. What do you want? a TV news crew documenting his birth?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ama-birth.html

"I can confirm that that is Sen. Obama's birth certificate."
    --Andrew Malcolm

Quote Originally Posted by tetsua View Post

Lewis Black: Trump would make a better third world dictator than president. He has the plane, the gold-encrusted houses, the hair and the inflated ego.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Scant evidence? I bet his evidence is no more scant than yours. What do you want? a TV news crew documenting his birth?
    An FBI background check at least as thorough as those conducted on Postal Service employees would be a good start. The documentation we had to provide to enter our kid into first grade at our local public school would be something. I would like you to provide a link to a document at least confirming which hospital he was born in. Maybe you could at least provide that. Witnesses who remember the birth or at least little Barack when he as brought home from the hospital to live at his grandparents would help substantiate the Hawaii birth story. There must be someone; a neighbor, hospital workers, friends of his parents, anyone who could remember the blessed event.

So far the 'proof' seems to be that
    1)Obama supporters 'believe' he was born at one of two Hawaii hospitals.
    2)Snopes most recently claims Barack Obama was born in the Kapiolani Hospital in Hawaii and no longer claims he was born in the Queens Hopital in Hawaii or in Kenya as it originally claimed.
    3) Two papers published birth notifications eight and nine days after his birth without specifying where he was born and claiming his folks resided with Stanley's parents.
    4) I read an account of someone who remembers a doctor telling his story, in a bar, about delivering Barack or at least a black baby with a white mother.
    5) Gov. Abercrombie said he would document the fact that Barack was born in Hawaii but failed at that task. Abercrombie"remembers seeing Obama as a child with his parents at social events, although he acknowledged that he didn't see his parents with their newborn son at the hospital."
    6)Factcheck, a firm with common Annenburg Foundation financing ties to Barack's Community Development outfit, displayed a Certification of Live Birth that somehow metamorphized at the DNC during the presidential campaign. Hawaii officials had said only the President himself could request such a thing but he never claimed to have done so.
    7) A bureaucrat in Hawaii claim that he saw the original form but, of course, cannot show it to anyone. Only the President can request such information and now Hawaii, as policy, will only distribute abbreviated certifications of live birth. It is heartening that there is one bastion left on this planet that can stand down the courts, Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, and even the President should any of them ever request a copy of the original birth certificate.
    8) Most convincing of all, Romney and McCain say that there is no problem with the Obama birth story.

See? that list is way more convincing then claims made by anyone in Kenya.

This just in. Kenyans apparently think Obama is doing such a lousy job they are now claiming he was born in the U.S.

Funny one 3WC even if I may not agree.

Does anyone else get a sense of deja vu from the Trump candidacy, or whatever it is, with the Fieger campaign for Governor? Ya know, a mile wide, an inch deep and all about me?

lilpup Guest

Trump's show is still up in the air at the moment - he's pretty much held the network decision makers at a standstill with his pronouncements. I wouldn't be surprised if his actions aren't merely related to the show [[either to get more for it or to get out of it).

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    What do you think?
    I think I'm more concerned with why gas is $4/gallon than the partisan bullshit that is distracting us.

Imagine if you guys ended up with a president named Trump. That to me is more bizarre and ominous than anything an Obama could do. In french the verb
    tromper
    means to deceive. Maybe the shyster and gambler type of winner he is has become the new norm of success. All the surface celebrity crap-ola we have experienced in the past 30 years points in that direction. What if Obama had been rescued from a tiny basket floating on the Nile? What does it matter where Obama was born? What is so holy about being born next to a shopping mall off I-89? It is really strange how sticky this issue of birthright is.

trump 1 [[trmp)
    n.
    1. Games
    a. A suit in card games that outranks all other suits for the duration of a hand. Often used in the plural.
    b. A card of such a suit.
    c. A trump card.
    2. A key resource to be used at an opportune moment.
    3. Informal A reliable or admirable person.

v. trumped, trump·ing, trumps
    v.tr.
    1. Games To take [[a card or trick) with a trump.
    2. To get the better of [[an adversary or competitor, for example) by using a crucial, often hidden resource.
    v.intr. Games
    To play a trump.
    Phrasal Verb:
    trump up
    To devise fraudulently: trumped up a charge of conspiracy.

In an interview the other day he was asked what he'd do about oil prices. He claimed that he'd just go into a number of oil producing countries and take the oil. Leave them enough to run their countries but just take the rest. Despite polls, I can't see where anyone is taking him seriously.

He is the epitome of The Ugly American. The last thing we need to do is bring back that era.

GUSHI Guest

Well I think Obama was born in the United States, Yes he is half black, does it really matter what the color of his skin is? He got put in office by the "white" voters[[the United States population is 80% white per Cia worldfact book), he won the election fairly, and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was our next president.

Look the Hawaii gov can't produce the long form BC because his AG told him that privacy laws forbid him from releasing such information unless the state has a material interest in the info being released. There is a short form BC that has been released that carries the same legal weight as the long form. This short form has the state seal on and other key information.

Why should Obama release the long form BC. For you conspiracy theorist out there it would just be something else to harp on even if he did. Next it would be his SS number or his student ID number [[you know he never really went to Harvard) and on and on.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the family or hospital lost the long form and the short form was all they could come up with.

An FBI background check at least as thorough as those conducted on Postal Service employees would be a good start. The documentation we had to provide to enter our kid into first grade at our local public school would be something. I would like you to provide a link to a document at least confirming which hospital he was born in. Maybe you could at least provide that. Witnesses who remember the birth or at least little Barack when he as brought home from the hospital to live at his grandparents would help substantiate the Hawaii birth story. There must be someone; a neighbor, hospital workers, friends of his parents, anyone who could remember the blessed event.

So far the 'proof' seems to be that
    1)Obama supporters 'believe' he was born at one of two Hawaii hospitals.
    2)Snopes most recently claims Barack Obama was born in the Kapiolani Hospital in Hawaii and no longer claims he was born in the Queens Hopital in Hawaii or in Kenya as it originally claimed.
    3) Two papers published birth notifications eight and nine days after his birth without specifying where he was born and claiming his folks resided with Stanley's parents.
    4) I read an account of someone who remembers a doctor telling his story, in a bar, about delivering Barack or at least a black baby with a white mother.
    5) Gov. Abercrombie said he would document the fact that Barack was born in Hawaii but failed at that task. Abercrombie"remembers seeing Obama as a child with his parents at social events, although he acknowledged that he didn't see his parents with their newborn son at the hospital."
    6)Factcheck, a firm with common Annenburg Foundation financing ties to Barack's Community Development outfit, displayed a Certification of Live Birth that somehow metamorphized at the DNC during the presidential campaign. Hawaii officials had said only the President himself could request such a thing but he never claimed to have done so.
    7) A bureaucrat in Hawaii claim that he saw the original form but, of course, cannot show it to anyone. Only the President can request such information and now Hawaii, as policy, will only distribute abbreviated certifications of live birth. It is heartening that there is one bastion left on this planet that can stand down the courts, Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, and even the President should any of them ever request a copy of the original birth certificate.
    8) Most convincing of all, Romney and McCain say that there is no problem with the Obama birth story.

See? that list is way more convincing then claims made by anyone in Kenya.
    how can anyone believe McCain? He never provided his birth certificate either and his birth is just as controversial as he was born in panama. [[clearly the reason the the AZ governor just vetoed the birther bill was to protect Mcain. )
    Last edited by bailey; April-19-11 at 03:12 PM.

I can see it in the headlines

"DONALD TRUMP STUMP AND THUMP THE BLACK GRUMP!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast