Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Unable to steer friends towards Big 3.

It has been frustrating for me lately, as I have not been very successful in convincing my circle of friends to buy a Big 3 product.

I have tried my best to 'sell' the Big 3, but unfortunately the Big 3 are just at a disadvantage because of the way they do business.

To start, here are a couple of issues that I found to be hindering my ability to succeed:

1) As I had mentioned in the other GM or Ford threads here on DetroitYes, the GM Employee pricing, Ford Employee Discount, Lease Loyalty Bonus Cash, Rebates, Incentives and A/Z plan policies are absolutely turning off car shoppers I know. It is unfathomable that even on its death-bed, GM still alienates all the taxpayers who are potential customers.

2) Why is it that GM showroom hours are only opening late on Mondays and Thursdays during the weekdays? Don't they know that the folks who have the money to buy their products typically are at work between 8am-6pm. A few of my friends here locally in the Metro Detroit area are wondering if GM themselves even care that they are going bankrupt in 2 weeks.

Please share your thoughts, fellow DetroitYes forumers.
    Last edited by darwinism; May-18-09 at 11:08 AM.