Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I got to thinking about the guy looking for the Caddy parts yard in Wayne a few months back. I myself know how much fun or a "pain in the ass" finding parts for older cars can be.I have been lucky lately with finding parts for my 90/91 vehicles which is why I picked up a few spares.

car-part.com is the site most yards are hooked into It's what they use to see each others inventory

Thanks for the links to the pics & also the information being given by everyone.
    I totally forgot about Car-Part.com...it's been some time since I've used their site.

Bad thing having a salvage yard close to you with parts you need is that you might always not search hard enough, such as in my case. I had never used car-part, but glad I am now aware of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2