Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

See what I miss playing farmer on FB, O verseas Motors has been there as long as I can remember.Said to myself about 20 yrs ago "When did they even sell Fiats here?.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog289 View Post
    See what I miss playing farmer on FB, O verseas Motors has been there as long as I can remember.Said to myself about 20 yrs ago "When did they even sell Fiats here?.
    When I worked at Tennyson Chevrolet in the early 70's I passed by there many times. It was not uncommon to see the technicians standing outside on breaks and smoking.
    Always wondered how that they made any money there. Seems with Fiat's reputation for quality back then they would have been swamped with work

Remember what Fiat stands for: Fix It Again Tony............