Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Fun Videos

If Jobs Were Honest

Printing a Pic of an Employees House on a T-Shirt & Trying to Buy It

A different perspective that shows what's on the roof of some of these buildings.

HD Drone Tour of Detroit, MI {Extended}

How to get the "outsourcing manufacturing costs to the customer" scheme to fail.

Pranking the greedy.
    Last edited by Jimaz; January-28-23 at 08:49 PM.

Caroling at Peoples' Homes Who Leave Their Decorations Up

1925 Doble E-20 Steam Car - Jay Leno's Garage
    1925 Doble E-20 Steam Car. Jay takes you for a ride in the greatest steam car ever built, once owned by Howard Hughes who took it up to 132.5 mph in 1925!

Nostalgic.

I sense an effort, more then than now, to foster a closer relationship between corporations and people.

Today corporations need not be so concerned about those people things. They're mere nuisances to be disregarded.

70'S FORD CAR ASSEMBLY LINE PLANT L T D DETROIT In 4k

Last edited by Jimaz; March-24-23 at 08:50 PM.

These guys are incapable of thinking inside the box.

Hiring a Heavy Metal Band to Follow Me at the Gym Instead of AirPods

This tiny hovercraft went viral
    Hideyasu Ito runs the Micro Hovercraft Laboratory, and I got to meet him and ride his incredible four-bubble hovercraft.
    It's interesting that they trusted this machine on a gymnasium floor. That's confidence. I'd like to see it run over water.

The time-lapse history of Detroit in 8 minutes
    This film traces Detroit’s evolution from its origins as a French trading post in the 1700s, to its explosion as a metropolis, followed by its precipitous decline as a symbol of America’s post-industrial urban landscape. The film weaves in details about the city’s politics, population, and technology – all of which influenced the city’s geography and built environment. At each phase in urban history, the built environment grew and was modified in direct response to political events like racial segregation, population changes like the Great Migration, technology developments like the mass-produced car, and government interventions like urban renewal.

Putting a Body in the Trunk Then Granny Asks for Help Loading Groceries

The Livi B. Railroad - Tiny backyard railroad around a house!
    The Livi B. Railroad is located in Willow Glen, CA and is the creation of Evan Bautista {@trainbuilder on YouTube} and named after his daughter. It consists of 250 feet of track, part of which is permanent and part of which is laid for each operating session. The sharpest curve is around 13ft radius. A short wheelbase 0-4-0 porter live steam locomotive built by Ken Roeh is the motive power, along with three flat cars built by Evan, using Steve Easlon trucks. Known as 'The Guy with the Train" around the neighborhood, Evan has given rides to hundreds of kids during Halloween.

Trying to Bring Plastic Bags Full of Flour Thru Airport Security

Sneaking a Red Carpet & Crowd in Front of a Porta Potty
    then Clapping when People Come Out

The final one explains a lot of problems.

Kids Explain Why Women Are Paid Less Than Men

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Someday I hope to post this entire film here. I've attempted it in the past but some ignorant prude deleted one key passionate segment from YouTube destroying the whole continuity in the process.

Enjoy this segment while you can: EQUUS - Dr Dysart.
    FWIW, sans passionate segment, further abridged, Equus {1977} - do you see?

Tom becomes the Mayor of Hell
    A little piece of Americana. ■ With thanks to Hell, Michigan: https://www.gotohellmi.com/
    The above link raised a security warning that turned out to be unnecessary so I included it anyway. Proceed at your own risk.

Last edited by Jimaz; June-09-23 at 07:44 AM.

I had to throw out my script about this submarine simulator
    In an old mill in a remote corner of Italy, sits the Bathysphere Project at Explorandia: a submarine simulator that explores an actual, small pond. It might be the best homemade project I've ever seen.

This could be done in outer space, too.

I miss Monty Python.

Seduced Milkmen

Note the old guy with the beard. LOL!
    Last edited by Jimaz; June-18-23 at 12:14 PM.

My jaw dropped.

Amish Shed Move {exterior, 3 years ago}

Amish building move! {interior, 10 months ago}

Seems like something the Army would make you do in boot camp.

Featuring Elliot!

Dressing Like a Farmer & Asking Pharmacist About my Farm

If Perfume Commercials Were Honest
    What if fragrance ads were honest? Roger Horton investigates.

Detroit, Michigan {1921} [1080pHD]
    Colorized
    AI Enhanced
    Detroit, Michigan {1921} Footage from the US National Archives. Titled "Dynamic Detroit"

“Detroit began with a small French settlement on the west bank of the Detroit River early in the 18th century. This desirous site in 1763 passed into the hands of the English, during whose control Pontiac’s siege of 11 months took place. Americans took possession in 1783.” “What Cadillac saw in this location over two centuries ago has been heeded by thousands of followers and today Detroit stretches along 16.65 miles of river frontage.”

Crazy Rocketman:
    Building and running new bigger Pulsejet engine

Nothing indicates a life lived well quite as impressively as a windswept beard.
    Last edited by Jimaz; August-01-23 at 07:57 PM.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast