Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Fun Videos

Creepy

[[Watch it on YouTube to see the captions better.)
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-20-21 at 01:03 PM.

Robots of the future at Boston Dynamics

After years of trying, 60 Minutes cameras finally get a peek inside the workshop at Boston Dynamics, where robots move in ways once only thought possible in movies. Anderson Cooper reports.

Get the N. American rights to manufacture here, use our streets for demos, and have "at cost" trucks count towards property taxes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuJ3NDq4AlA

Girl Screams When Bison Comes At Car Window And Walks Away With Another Animal Hanging

A cast of various plank spankers take on the Game of Thrones theme:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6i0a7RDPkM8

Putting a Tiny Speaker in a Seashell & Waiting for People to Listen Prank

Those little packets they're sniffing are smelling salts. It's not a drug but it has a super strong ammonia scent to wake up someone who has fainted. They're very irritating.

I thought they discontinued those things. I asked a young nurse about them and she didn't know what I was talking about.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-19-21 at 01:06 PM.

Chrysler Turbine Car Fire Up and Drive!
    Watch as the Chrysler Turbine Car fires up and drives. This car was in the news recently - acquired by Stahls Automotive Collection in Michigan. This is one of nine surviving Turbine Cars and one of five that actually runs.

Check out this electric boat. The fun begins at 3:30.

See the Candela Seven on the lake - Austrian Virtual Test Drive [German Audio]

Follow along on a virtual test drive on beautiful Lake Wörthersee with our Austrian Dealer Boote Schmalzl.

Lake Wörthersee is renowned for being the home of hundreds of electric boats. This makes the fact that Boote Schmalzl, themselves revered for their experience and skills with electric boats, went ahead and bought a Candela Seven as their first-ever demo boat.

Enjoy the next generation of boats.

It's hard to believe this is cost effective. It's the stuff of nightmares.

How many robots does it take to run a grocery store?

The diving gondola: a strange elevator to the ocean floor
    On the German coast of the Baltic Sea, there's a tourist attraction that I think is very strange: the "Tauchgondel", a room that sinks under the waves and lets you go diving... without getting wet.

Dropping My Wallet while Jogging & Running from People Giving it Back

Starring Elliot!

Different take on the Olympics; nsfw

If Megachurches Were Honest | Honest Ads [[Mars Hill, Hillsong, Bethel, Lakewood Church Parody)

There's nothing quite like claiming your tax-free, multi-million dollar enterprise is inspired by an intentionally homeless, apolitical, friend of prostitutes who told religious leaders to pay their dang taxes.

Putting "How's My Driving?" on My Van,
    but it's My Own Number &
    Cutting People Off

Here are a bunch of good, quick Detroit-themed videos:

Motown Jeff Brown

Jeff Daniels on why he keeps risking failure
    In the new series "American Rust," Jeff Daniels plays the police chief of a Pennsylvania Rust Belt town trying to uncoil a murder mystery. It's a character he's played frequently: the guy with the guts to say what no one else will. Daniels talks with correspondent Tracy Smith about his latest role and direction in his career; his father's inspiration for his portrayal of Atticus Finch in "To Kill a Mockingbird"; and the joy of being a grandfather.

Bask in this guy's knowledge. What an inspiration.

Late Night at the Mushroom Lab

Default A Helmet has always been a good Idea

Danish safety helmet commercial.

Last edited by oladub; September-20-21 at 09:38 PM.

If Cryptocurrency [Were] Honest | Honest Ads
    {Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Stellar, and Binance Parody}
    Everybody is familiar with money, but thanks to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Stellar, and Binance we can now exchange those boring green presidential napkins for sexy computer cash that’s easier to lose, far more volatile, slaughters the environment, and can’t be exchanged for the vast majority of goods and services! Honest!

A Shark with Scoliosis

Paying People to Break Up with My Girlfriend for Me!

No girlfriends were harmed during the filming of this video. However one bearded grandma became violently ill.

Why this "falling rocks" sign is more important than most
    In Brienz/Brinzauls, a small village in the east of Switzerland, there's a village slipping into a valley and a road that's surprisingly dangerous.

Last edited by Jimaz; November-08-21 at 02:00 PM.

Sneaking a Card into People's Pocket, then Doing a Magic Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Boston Dynamics Robots Can't be Faked - VFX Artists Explain Why

Even though this is a rescue situation, I still laugh when I see it. The injured party is a 74 year old woman. Moral - be extra careful when hiking in the Arizona desert.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast