Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

He must have put fresh batteries in his end of the world calculator as the new date is now October 21, 2011.

Damn... now I have to pay my gas and electric....

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    He must have put fresh batteries in his end of the world calculator as the new date is now October 21, 2011.
    I wonder how many times he has to be wrong before he admits he doesn't have a clue?

I think this guy is like 89 years old. HIS personal rapture will happen much before everyone else.

Now he says the world is going to end on October 21, 2011. HAHAHA!!!! I'm still waiting for the Mayan Prophecy to come true when the Bak'tun Codex calendar comes to end on December 21, 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Now he says the world is going to end on October 21, 2011. HAHAHA!!!! I'm still waiting for the Mayan Prophecy to come true when the Bak'tun Codex calendar comes to end on December 21, 2012.
    Either way, my October 20 birthday looks safe for this year and perhaps next. Never mind the cake and ice cream, open another bottle of Zifandel, please...........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4