Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Proslack View Post
    I would assume they were srappers or something because this activity at this building has been going on for the past 2 years. That chair and desk with the lamp on it in the cleared out lobby area has been like that since 2009. I see those workers going in and out of that building every year. There seems to be no renovation going on there, just salvaging stuff
    Well, if they were scrappers, they were professionals with uniform polo shirts and a truck. I don't doubt what you're saying, but what the hell would they be salvaging?

Proslack Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BrushStart View Post
    Well, if they were scrappers, they were professionals with uniform polo shirts and a truck. I don't doubt what you're saying, but what the hell would they be salvaging?
    Just stating what I've seen dude [[Im sure a "polo shirt" and a "truck" make it all official ha?) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Proslack View Post
    Just stating what I've seen dude [[Im sure a "polo shirt" and a "truck" make it all official ha?) lol
    I wasn't trying to undermine your observation, just trying to add something to the discussion. Like I said, I'd be curious just to know what they hell they would be salvaging from that building at this point.

Didn't this building recently [[within the last couple of years) have that red facade installed? I vaguely remember the changeover...

Quote Originally Posted by Pcm View Post
    Didn't this building recently [[within the last couple of years) have that red facade installed? I vaguely remember the changeover...
    IIRC, that ground floor red facade was on there in Sept 2005, when I moved in next door.