Please tell me why Joann Watson is bitching again about the water board control? Its that same ole Us[[Detroit) vs Them[[suburbs) mentality. The suburbs do not have control, only a say. Detroit has the FINAL say so in rates. I don't understand that mentality....the suburbs can't live without Detroit and Detroit can live without the suburbs, Plain and simple. see story
http://www.freep.com/article/2011022...xt|FRONTPAGE|p

Now Bing is encouraging Detoit police to move back into the city....Hell there are 40,000 abandon homes they can have....and while your at it, require the firemen and all city workers to live in Detroit too. Then put up a wall and Detroit can be an island all by its self....

Sorry for the rant, but this makes my blood boil.... When I am out of town and people ask me where I am from I say Detroit, because I think of Detroit and the suburbs as all one.....If you think I am wrong and some of you will tell me so. If you agree tell me so too.

This should not be a Us vs Them....when this mentality goes away is when we can heal as a Total community. Work together and solve our common problems together....as it should be.