Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Retroit Guest

Is it really Steve Wilson's job to provide "follow-up"? Seems to me Mayor Bing should come out publicly and state that Momma Meah has been fired. That is the only "follow-up" that I am waiting for.

If Steve Wilson or Bill Shea or whomever else is not living up to your expectations, start your own media outlet or get a job at one. The fact that Steve & Bill are willing to "show their face" on this forum is commendable and is enough for me to grant them some immunity from attack or even criticism. They can report whatever they want; we have Freedom of the Press in this country.

...and fortunately our government does not have Freedom from Accountability...Still waiting Your Honorable Mayor...

diver1369 Guest

Retroit, You seem to have left out freedom of speech in your retort. On any forum there are going to those whose opinion you don't agree with. I stand by my criticism of Mr. Wilson's recent work but I don't feel obligated to start my own media outlet. For you to give Mr. Wilson immunity from criticism sounds to me like a double standard. I believe Mr. Bing will follow the proper protocol in dealing with the Ms. Meah affair. There are more important stories out there that are not being reported on if you merely glance at the other threads on this forum. Perhaps that's why Mr. Wilson spends time on this web site to see what is under discussion. The Meah affair and Ms. Reeves lawsuit boil down to office politics and hardly compare in importance to other issues currently under discussion on other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Doubt she gets fired at all. I'm sure she'll live to retrie with a nice pension.!
    Big surprise...a week later and nothing has been done. So typical.

LodgeDodger Guest

According to WXYZ, Ms. Meah's last day is Friday.

Haikoont Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    According to WXYZ, Ms. Meah's last day is Friday.
    Should we get her a cake?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2