Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 278 of 481 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 12010

Thread: Thom Hartmann

Default Nixon's 'Drug War' a Way to Attack Blacks and Hippies!

Thom Hartmann shares a story from author Dan Baum who says Richard Nixon's right-hand man, John Ehrlichman told him in 1994 that the drug war was simply a way to vilify African Americans and the anti-war left.

Default Clinton and Gingrich's Secret Plan to Screw Social Security

Thom Hartmann shares with a caller about a secret pact between then President Bill Clinton and House Speaker Newt Gingrich to privatize Social Security.

Default Why Shouldn’t Women Be Executed For Having Abortions?

Default Should Men be Punished when a Woman has an Abortion?

Thom Hartmann comments on a clip of Donald Trump being asked by MSNBC's Chris Matthews if men should be punished when the mother of their child has an abortion?

Default A New Abortion Pill, No Clinic Required

Thom Hartmann shares about an abortion pill available to women in New York, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington state.

Default Kai Newkirk

Thom Hartmann talks with Kai Newkirk, Progressive Organizer, Democracy Spring & Co-Founder of 99Rise, who says the United States has become an oligarchy and it's time to take action to end the corruption of big money in politics.

Default How Do We Make Climate Action The Profitable Option?

Thom Hartmann talks with Farron Cousins, Co-Host, Ring of Fire Radio / Executive Editor-The Trial Lawyers Magazine.

Default Chicago Teachers set to Walk out in Protest!

Thom Hartmann talks with Jackson Potter, Teacher/Activist & Staff Coordinator-Chicago Teachers Union.

Default Bernie Sanders will Appear on the DC Ballot?

Thom Hartmann shares the conversation he had with the Office of the DC City Council Chairwoman and the DC Democratic Party who assure him Bernie will be on the ballot in DC.

Default Thom Hartmann: I'm So Sick of Hacked Elections!

Thom Hartmann comments on a piece at Bloomberg News about a man who rigged elections in Latin America for decades.

Default Thom Hartmann: I'm So Sick of Republicans Pandering to the Religious Base!

Thom Hartmann says Republicans in Congress have opened a McCarthyesque witch hunt against fetal tissue researchers just as their research on fetal tissue has led to new discoveries about the Zika Virus.

Default Thom Hartmann: I'm So Sick of Republican Anti-Abortion Laws!

Thom Hartmann shares a piece from Raw Story about how women are responding to Indiana Governor Mike Pence signing a draconian anti-abortion bill into law.
    • Women hilariously troll Indiana Gov. Mike Pence by phone to protest anti-abortion law
      “Good Morning. I just wanted to inform the Governor that things seem to be drying up today. No babies seem to be up in there. Okay?” one woman said when she called the office. When asked to identify herself, she said her first name was Sue, with her last name being, “Magina. That’s M-A-G-I-N-A. It rhymes with–”...

“I need to get a message to the Governor that I am on day three of my period. My flow seems abnormally heavy, but my cramps are much better to–” she explained to the person covering the phones.”

“MA’AM, WHAT IS IT THAT I CAN HELP YOU WITH?” they replied.

“Oh, I don’t need your help, I just wanted to keep Governor Pence informed of my reproductive cycle, since he seems so concerned,” the woman explained.
    • ThomHartmann.com
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-01-16 at 06:35 PM.

Default Bernie Supporter: Dems Not Voting got us Nixon in '68

Default Tariffs are the Best Way to Keep Jobs in the U.S.

Thom Hartmann Shares from his book, "Rebooting the American Dream", about what Alexander Hamilton had to say about Tariffs.

Default John Kasich Still Demeaning Women

Thom Hartmann shares Republican presidential hopeful John Kasich's latest demeaning comment to a woman.

Default Trump - The Result of the GOP Being Bought Out!

Thom Hartmann says the Trump phenomenon is the result of the Republican Party being bought out by the billionaires.

Default Joe Conason is Making Hillary Clinton’s Job Harder

Thom Hartmann says it's time to end the circular firing squad against both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Default Does Global Warming Make it Immoral to Have Kids?

Thom Hartmann shares his thoughts on procreation given concerns about global climate change.

Default What are the Panama Papers and Why are they a BFD?

Thom Hartmann shares about millions of documents being leaked from Mossack Fonseca, a highly secretive Panamanian law firm, that show how that firm helped clients launder money, dodge sanctions and avoid tax.

Default Want to See A Progressive America? Get Involved!

Thom Hartmann says it's not enough to sit around complaining about the choices for public office, we have to get involved in the process.

Default Wisconsin's Republican Led Voter Suppression Ready to Roll

Thom Hartmann says the biggest story out of tomorrow's Wisconsin Primary will be the fact that it will be the first election featuring the Republican voter suppression [[ID) laws.