Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 204 of 481 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 12010

Thread: Thom Hartmann

Default Republican Strategy: Blame the 'Brown' People

Thom Hartmann shares the new Republican strategy to tell African Americans their unemployment is so high because "illegal immigrants" are taking their jobs.

Default Caller: Baltimore Police Were Trying to Start a Fight!

Default Sean Hannity's Advice to Young Black Men

Fox News Host Sean Hannity says if black men want to avoid being executed by police all they have to do is not run.

Default The Supreme Court's deep divide

Thom Hartmann talks with Ian Millhiser, Senior Fellow-Center for American Progress Action Fund / Editor-ThinkProgress Justice / Author-Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted, about the division on the high court over gay marriage.

Oops, that was entirely about the death penalty.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-29-15 at 08:28 PM.

Default "Thug", the New "N" Word?

Thom Hartmann takes exception to the word "thug" being used to describe protesters in Baltimore.

Default Bernie Sanders: I'm Running for President

Thom Hartmann shares U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders [[I-VT) long-awaited announcement that he will seek the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in 2016.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-30-15 at 08:43 PM.

Default Hartmann: Bernie Sanders is a Serious Candidate

Thom Hartmann says U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders [[I-VT) is a serious contender for President of the United States in 2016.

Default Why Didn't MSNBC Air Bernie's Announcement Live?

Thom Hartmann wonders why MSNBC chose not to air U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders' announcement that he plans to run for president in 2016.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-30-15 at 08:41 PM.

Default Bernie Sanders is America!

Thom Hartmann tells a caller that U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders [[I-VT) is more in line with the average American voter.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-30-15 at 08:38 PM.

Default Caller: It's Time to Lean on the Media

A caller tells Thom Hartmann Progressives need to push the media to cover issues important to them.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-30-15 at 08:36 PM.

Default Lessons From the Vietnam War

Thom Hartmann talks with Marge Tabankin, long time progressive political activist / political & philanthropic consultant / on the planning committee for this weekend's special event, who says America's leaders have learned nothing from our past.

Default Right-Wing Media Twisting Truth on Baltimore

Thom Hartmann says right-wing media is pushing false stories about how Freddie Gray got his spine broken and what the Baltimore Mayor told police.

Default Conservatives Lying their way to Economic Power

Thom Hartmann says conservatives are all about helping out the very rich and they will say anything to do it.

Default Alan Grayson: TPP is Trade Treachery

Thom Hartmann talks with Congressman Alan Grayson, U.S. Congressman [[D-FL, 9th District), who argues we are losing tens of millions of jobs in our country because foreigners are not buying as much of our goods and services.

Default Brunch with Bernie: May 1, 2015

Total duration 44 minutes:
    U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders [[I-VT) joins Thom Hartmann for their weekly town hall meeting.

Default Bernie Sanders: Why I'm Running for President

[[excerpted from Brunch With Bernie, above)
    U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders tells Thom Hartmann why he decided to run for President of the United States in 2016.

Default Baltimore Police Officers Charged in Freddie Gray Death

Thom Hartmann says the country is at a tipping point when it comes to police brutality cases.

Default Caller: End of Times Republicans Don't Want Mideast Peace

Default Bernie Sanders on True Freedom

[[excerpted from Brunch With Bernie)
    U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders says without economic security, Americans have no freedom.

Default SCOTUS: Politicians are to do What Donors Tell Them

Thom Hartmann comments on a Supreme Court ruling in which Chief Justice John Roberts said politicians are supposed to be beholden to their donors.

Default Bernie Sanders on Running as a Democrat

[[excerpt from Brunch With Bernie)
    U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders [[I-VT) talks with Thom Hartmann about his decision to run for President as a Democrat rather than an Independent.

Default Republican Shill Steve King Screws Workers!

Thom Hartmann comments on Republican Congressman Steve King's amendment to the 2016 Military Construction and Veteran's Affairs Appropriations act that prohibits fair pay for VA contractors.

Default Caller: I believe there is Life Living in Space Itself

A caller tells Thom Hartmann he believes there are "space barnacles" that draw nutrition from asteroids and comets.