Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 143 of 481 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 12010

Thread: Thom Hartmann

Default The Case for Reparations

Thom Hartmann debates reparations with Mychal Massie, Conservative Commentator / Former Chairman-Project 21.

Default Caller: Why Don't we talk about Hispanic Discrimination?

Default Caller: The Hispanic Struggle is Not Like the Black Struggle

Default Koch Brothers Exposed

Thom Hartmann talks with Robert Greenwald, Founder / President-Brave New Films [[BNF), about the updated edition of his movie.

At about 5:34 into the video, that the minimum wage worker would have to work 76 years to earn what the Koch Brothers earn in one hour. Who are these people and why are we allowing this to happen? Sorry, but I just don't understand why the public allows it. Politicians are not doing what they should be doing and I'm afraid and sad to say that a revolution might happen.
    I hope it doesn't, but things are going to have to drastically change to avoid one. This can't continue and we all know it.

As a reasonable society, we need to step up to the plate and we need to do it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    At about 5:34 into the video, that the minimum wage worker would have to work 76 years to earn what the Koch Brothers earn in one hour. Who are these people and why are we allowing this to happen? Sorry, but I just don't understand why the public allows it. Politicians are not doing what they should be doing and I'm afraid and sad to say that a revolution might happen.
    I hope it doesn't
    , but things are going to have to drastically change to avoid one. This can't continue and we all know it.

As a reasonable society, we need to step up to the plate and we need to do it soon.
    I couldn't agree more, old guy.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
    — John F. Kennedy

Sometimes I find myself feeling oddly protective of the Kochs, as I would of children playing too near the edge of a cliff, blissfully unaware of the danger they're in. They've passed the point where they need to be protected from themselves. It's past time for an intervention.

Total duration 56 minutes: KOCH BROTHERS EXPOSED: 2014 EDITION [Full Film]
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-24-14 at 08:48 AM.

Default Students Now Indentured to the Banksters

Thom Hartmann says it's sad that Americans have to go into debt to get a college education and job.

Default Thom Hartmann on Economic and Labor News: May 26, 2014

Default Shooting victim's dad blasts NRA for son's death...

Thom Hartmann debates Neil McCabe, Conservative Commentator / Editor-Guns & Patriots Newsletter for Human Events.

Default Race to the Primary...

Thom Hartmann discusses this weekend's mass shooting in Santa Barbara with Marianne Williamson, Candidate for Congress [[I-CA, 33rd District) / Author of 10 books & Lecturer.

Default Why Don't we Honor the Peacemakers?

Default Caller: Liability Insurance on Guns, Where Does it End?

Default If The Law Is Bullsh*t, You Must Acquit

Thom Hartmann says jury nullification could end Nixon's failed drug war.

Default Bubbles and Piketty...

Total duration 44 minutes:
    Thom Hartmann talks economics and takes calls with Dr. L. Randall Wray, Professor, Economics, University of Missouri-Kansas City & Senior Scholar, Levy Economics Institute / Author, Modern Money Theory.

Default Not One More! Send Congress a Postcard...

Thom Hartmann supports Richard Martinez, the father of UCSB shooting victim Chris Martinez in his effort to push our elected leaders to do something about gun violence.

Default No Guns Doesn't Mean More Crime

Thom Hartmann talks with Timothy Johnson, Researcher-Media Matters for America, about research that debunks right wing claims that gun free policies attract crime.

Default The True History of the 2nd Amendment

Thom Hartmann shares why the 2nd Amendment was really written.

Default No Such Thing as a Political Savior

Thom Hartmann says We the people are the only ones who can save our country.

Default BIG Announcement...

Thom Hartmann is joined by Sam Seder, Host of the Majority Report / Co-host, Ring of Fire Radio, for a big announcement regarding progressive radio.

Default Let's Amend the Constitution...

Thom Hartmann debates Peter Schiff, Host-The Peter Schiff Show [[radio) / Investment Adviser, CEO & Chief Global Strategist-Euro Pacific Capital, over Harry Reid's call for a Constitutional amendment to allow Congress to limit campaign spending.

Default Ukraine - What's Next?

Total duration 36 minutes:
    Thom Hartmann discusses the latest on the crisis in Ukraine with Stephen Cohen, Contributing Editor-The Nation / Professor Emeritus of Russian Studies & Politics at NYU and Princeton, Author, Soviet Fates and Lost Alternatives, which examines the "New Cold War."

Default Have We Stopped the Bankster Fraud?

Total duration 45 minutes:
    Thom Hartmann talks with Professor William Black, Associate Professor of economics and law-University of Kansas at Missouri / Author-The Best Way to Rob a Bank is to Own One.