Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 117 of 481 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 12010

Thread: Thom Hartmann

Default Just how is Obama Trying to fix Obamacare?

Thom Hartmann discusses President Obama's latest effort to save his signature healthcare program.

Default The Beginning or the 'ENDA' for Civil Liberties?

Thom Hartmann discusses ENDA with C. Edmund Wright, Conservative Commentator / Contributor-Breitbart and American Thinker / Author, WTF? How Karl Rove and the Establishment Lost...Again.

Default The Difference Between Being the Majority & the Minority

Thom Hartmann says when it comes to discrimination - there's a difference between being in the majority and the minority.

Default Thom Hartmann on the News: November 15, 2013

Jim Javinsky fills in for Thom Hartmann commenting on the news for Friday, November 15, 2013.

Default Brunch with Bernie: November 15, 2013

Total duration 38 minutes:
    U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders [[I-VT) joins Thom Hartmann for their weekly town hall meeting.

Default Helping Small Business in Illinois

Thom Hartmann talks with Elliot Richardson, CEO Small Business Advocacy Council - Chicago, about his group's efforts to help small businesses in the state of Illinois.

Default Bernie Sanders Would Consider Running for President

U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders [[I-VT) tells Thom Hartmann he would consider running for President of the United States.

Default Thom Hartmann on the News: November 18, 2013

Jim Javinsky fill in for Thom Hartmann commenting on the news for Monday, November 18, 2013.

Default Exclusive new Info on JFK's Murder

Total duration 32 minutes:

Thom Hartmann talks with Lamar Waldron, Historian/Author, The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination [[& co-author w/Thom Hartmann on several books), about the JFK assassination.
    Last edited by Jimaz; November-19-13 at 04:54 PM.

Default Should America Pay People for Being Alive?

Thom Hartmann talks with Enno Schmidt, a founder of the basic income movement, about a Swiss referendum that, if approved, would pay people to be alive.

Default Why Were the Celts Smarter than we Think?

Everything You Know is Wrong - Thom Hartmann talks with Graham Robb, Historian/Author-The Discovery of Middle Earth.

Default Thom Hartmann on the News: November 19, 2013

Jim Javinsky fills in for Thom Hartmann, commenting on the news for Tuesday, November 19, 2013.

Default Mainstream Media's War Against Obama

Thom Hartmann talks with Mike Papantonio, Attorney / Host-Ring of Fire Radio, about the mainstream media's unfair coverage of the Obama Administration.

Default ALEC Trying to Undo The 17th Amendment!

Thom Hartmann comments on how Republicans are trying to change the way U.S. Senators are elected.

Default It's Time to go 'Nuclear' on the Filibuster!

Thom Hartmann says it's time for Senate Democrats to change the filibuster rule in order to approve President Obama's judicial nominees.

Default Democrats: Take a Cue from Ronald Reagan!

Thom Hartmann says Democrats need to change their message.
    Last edited by Jimaz; November-19-13 at 11:11 PM.

Default What Should we call the Lobbyist Organization?

The American League of Lobbyists wants to change its name. Thom Hartmann asked his listeners and viewers what they think it should be?

Default We Are Subsidizing Low Wage Employers!

Thom Hartmann shares his disgust with huge corporations that pay their workers low wages and leave the American taxpayer to pick up the slack.

Jimaz, did you hear Hartmann interviewed on The Takeaway on NPR the other morning?! He was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Jimaz, did you hear Hartmann interviewed on The Takeaway on NPR the other morning?! He was great.
    Yes, I think I did. I didn't recognize his voice at first but when they mentioned The Crash of 2016 my ears perked up. He's a very sincere man with a long list of impressive accomplishments. He's become an authority on autism, but you probably already knew that.

Here I share only what I consider "Thom Hartmann lite" for the broader audience. He does some more aggressive work on rt.com and of course his Conversations With Great Minds is like a university education in a box.
    Last edited by Jimaz; November-21-13 at 09:56 PM.

Default Thom Hartmann on the News: November 21, 2013

Jim Javinsky fills in for Thom Hartmann commenting on the news for Thursday, November 21, 2013.