I found this plea on craigslist.org:

"I'm going out on a limb here. My grandmother grew up in the Detroit area in the 1930's-1940's. She was a fairly famous singer in the area and recorded an unknown number of records and radio broadcasts. Her name was Rosemary Schlucter, and her nickname was "The Girl with The Eyes as Blue as Lake Erie."

Along with my grandfather, she raised me; my grandparents were my parents in the true sense of the word. These records were lost long before I came along and I have never seen or heard them. I have been trying for years to find them and since her passing, have become a bit obsessed with the idea. I've scoured the internet and feel like I've done everything I can without visiting Detroit and threatening anyone with any knowledge to give it up.

If you can think of any way to possibly track down ANY of her singing memorabilia [[radio broadcasts, records, flyers, ANYTHING) I would greatly appreciate it. If you ever heard her sing, please contact me. I am desperate to piece together this part of her life. Thanks."

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/wan/2231283323.html