I keep praying this is either some kind of joke or threat to strongarm the unions/teachers/admins whatever.

You can't teach sixty students at a time, especially when those students need extra attention to succeed. I'm certainly no teacher but I can't imagine how they'd pull this off.

Why not just set up a big powerpoint presentation at the fox explaining to all these kids why their leaders have condemned you to a fucking joke of an educational system through no fault of your own. Maybe have weekly seminars about how to run a successful crackhouse or be a first rate hooker since thats what so many will have to look forward too instead of college and a comfortable life.

If you think the media is having fun with Detroit lately, wait til they see sixty some kids crammed into an undersized cinderblock room like some wartime soviet video.

Sorry I'm just really upset to hear stuff like this. These kids literally are our future but evidently even they are disposable. I sure hope the people in charge come up with something workable soon.