Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
No way am I gonna risk my ass over someone else's crappy Hungry Howies pie and their $20 change. Id laugh and give it to them. Now pizza dude is gonna be spending how much time in court trying to clear his name? Over a pie. Pfffft!
Wait a minute, are you honestly saying that when this pizza delivery driver drew a gun and made the conscious decision to shoot another human being, that he did so out of a desire to "protect his pizzas?" Ummmmmm, I doubt that. If I had to wager, I'd bet that he was afraid for his LIFE and that's what he was trying to protect. Not his money, and certainly not his pizzas.

If in that situation, you would choose not to take any steps to defend yourself and instead rely solely on the generosity of your attackers to let you live, then that is your choice. It's your life, you can gamble with it as you see fit. I don't think its fair that since you have made that decision for yourself, that you want to force everyone else in society to do the same thing. How many times have we seen carjackings and armed robberies in Detroit where the victim is just outright killed for their car or their belongings? Cooperation is no guarantee that your attackers are going to let you live.