Well, you'd better be.

Here it comes.

My entire spirit rang out this morning, hearing the news that BP had pulled out of Libya. This Mid-East crisis will grow to consume the entire area.

This is the whiplash from many decades of CIA and State Department manipulation and propping up harsh regimes that just happen to be friendly to the oil companies raping of their countries natural resources.

The oil business is some of the closest to pure evil anywhere on the Earth...closer to crude the MORE raw the evil.

We ARE complicit with this whole deal, too...by our nearly insatiable demands for petrol and oil-derived products.

We ARE part of the problem. I include myself in this analysis, so don't get all holier-than-thou on me.

It is time to start planning your gardens, people. Grow your way out of the coming food crisis. You CAN do it.

Some of you will have to...adjust...your consumption requirements, though. Heh.

Start by reducing your portion size and skipping a few meals now and again, let that natural mamallian fat system burn away some of what you've been storing in it all these years!

Continue by walking where-ever you can...even for groceries and entertainment! I am lucky, I've got the GP shopping district roughly a mile from me, and the Cadieux Cafe and a great beer store close by as well.

Those of you who fled to the outerburbs to escape your fears are going to be in a world of hurt soon. I can just feel it.

Cheers, it is a beautiful day to be alive. This is NOT doom, it is merely an encouraging forecast...if you prepare, you won't suffer as much. It will still suck, but change is always tough on the mere human machine. How much you fight against it will determine your abiity to cope when it is forced upon you.