Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by blackmath View Post
    I'm not a believer until I see her face.
    Funny. Nice to know that the time I spent watching the Monkees after school has paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by Motor City Sam View Post
    Funny. Nice to know that the time I spent watching the Monkees after school has paid off.
    Yes it did, but the time you spent watching the Partridge Family did nothing but cripple society and destroy many young lives.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmath View Post
    Yes it did, but the time you spent watching the Partridge Family did nothing but cripple society and destroy many young lives.
    Hey, I'm not taking the blame for that. I only watched one or two episodes total of The Partidge Family my whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by Motor City Sam View Post
    Hey, I'm not taking the blame for that. I only watched one or two episodes total of The Partidge Family my whole life.
    What?! But David Cassidy is so cute...

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    I guess I just never picked up on that. :-)

Good to hear from you, Downtown Lady. I hope that all is well with you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    After a run-in with Reuben

Seems they always have new slogans, campaigns which is just throwing away money.
    Has anyone ever shown any tangible benefit from this slogan, the 'I'm in' campaign, etc?