Hey all, I just spent time shopping Downtown at this new boutique Sassy Fashion Couture in Millender Center next to Renaissance Center and the Tim Hortons. I missed their Grand Opening Party. The Lady told me they had food and wine and dj and raffle giveaways. But she is a real sweet heart! She carry's my size and has a lot of clothes for young adults and told me she is also getting in super plus sizes [[very fashionable)! Her prices are to die for, so reasonable and she is always getting stuff in three times a week since she likes to have one of a kind items! She gave me a gift for her grand opening. I have girlfriends who stay inside the Millender Center apartments and they said she actually ordered special items for them and she let them put it on Layaway! You Go Girl! Let's support. I mean shopping opened for business on weekends, now that's what i'm talking about. I don't know her address but she is inside the Millender Center by the Chinese Restaurant and Credit Union, and Domongo's Salon. My new hangout!!