Hi,
I have a few things to do in Detroit next week, one of the things is visit a lawyer and have some documents created, then visit Wayne County register of deeds, I would like assistance if poss, just local knowledge and dealing with the council.

It would be great if the person has knowledge of the city, and of aquiring homes to buy then renovate etc.

I dont have a big budget, one man band, staying near the Renaissance Center.

If this person was into photography and drove, this would be even better, I'll pay fuel and some compensation for assisting, so as well as helping deal with Wayne County Register and helping find [[And deal with future homes on the ground in Detroit when Im back home, where a normal wage/percentage agreed) homes for us.

Let me know, open to suggestions, I've had a quote but cant afford it, we're just starting out and want to make regular trips to Detroit, really interested in the city.

Im arriving on the 6th, so it would be the 7th to 12th of Feb.

Would love to see some culture, photograph what means a lot to those in Detroit, but most importantly need helping hand dealing with Register of Deeds and lawyer.

Many thanks

Im from the UK