Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I don't know...I think compared to other vacant buildings in town its in relatively good shape...mind you I haven't seen it first hand, only through these pics and from driving by it every week.

Bob are we looking at the same building? The interior looks great, the guts are still there. Chances are they'll be knocking out walls for a new interior plan anyway.

The outside is fine there might be a couple broken windows at best. Show me something where a structural beam is cracked, or a crack in the foundation.

Default Who owns Southwest Detroit Hospital?

I have the idea that the city of Detroit or a city agency now owns this very
    interesting and empty hospital. Does anyone know who owns it?
    Thank you.

While on discussion of the SDH....a few nights ago was the first time in a while I've seen anything going on there. There was a few trucks right at the entrance and the gate was open. hmmm

Default ummm

Probably scrappers...

Quote Originally Posted by renf View Post
    I have the idea that the city of Detroit or a city agency now owns this very
    interesting and empty hospital. Does anyone know who owns it?
    Thank you.
    The hospital is privately owned. why do you ask?

..link to more information? history of the hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    ..link to more information? history of the hospital?
    What more info do you want that can't be found on google.

Who owns Southwest Detroit Hospital Building? Squatters, Scappers and DEAD [[C) KRAK HEADS along with rats and pigeon rats, wild dogs and cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Who owns Southwest Detroit Hospital Building? Squatters, Scappers and DEAD [[C) KRAK HEADS along with rats and pigeon rats, wild dogs and cats.
    You sound really dumb and are not contributing to the conversation at all

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmanjim View Post
    Probably scrappers...
    I don't know...as of recently that gate was locked up tight. But they could've just broken into it so who knows.

I was thinking that... LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

so, what could the building be renovated into? tech-industry? office spaces? housing at all? retail?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2