Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Here is your Underwear Bomber conspiracy revealer in person,....
    "... gave him an intentionally defective bomb."

That would be a very effective strategy [[without more seriously endangering other passengers) to verify that a suspect would actually go through with an attack. Of course no counter-terrorist would acknowledge that that was their plan since it would have endangered other passengers.

Pretty risky game though. Surely there must be a safer way to test a suspect's willingness to commit.

Gannon: Many people now agree that the events of 9/11 are not what the government continually tries to purport them to be...and we went to WAR over that false fiasco.
    So which conspiracy theory do you subscribe to? Those planes flying through the twin towers were just for show?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspirac...heories

The major newspapers didnt print the pictures of islams schizophrenic 'prophet' muhammed. They backed down, like the 'pastor' who was going to burn the 'holy', partially plagiarized koran, not out of respect, but out of fear. Plus, muslims in this country are a minority and many probably hide their true feelings out of fear of repercussions. islam is a particularly sinister religion, which, like the others, describe small human beings born without the supervision of a religious figurehead [[religious ceremony) 'illegitimate', simplify human behaviour as 'sin' and creates further division among families and communities

There have been many plots foiled, and will probably be many more to come. True America has a checkered past, corporations have too much power, but radical islam is a threat to civilization. Angry bearded freaks in caps and robes dont care whether you are nobama or right -wing when they are shooting, maiming and exploding all over the place. Suicide bombings are successful when the muslim pigs bomb explodes inadvertently.There were incidents in Detroit and Dearborn about a year ago with sunni and shia shitheads going ballistic on each others property...
    Last edited by terryh; January-28-11 at 11:28 PM.

gdogslim Guest

I think a questioned should be asked.
    Why would the president stay on vacation after the U.S. was attacked by an Al-Queda terrorist in Detroit?
    Or why has U.S. intelligence failed to catch the terrorists attacks in the US since Obama has been President

Maxx where have you been the last two years

President Obama, after being warned repeatedly by his advisers about the threat of another terror attack on U.S. soil, said in an interview two months ago that the United States could "absorb" another strike. "We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger," Obama reportedly said.

The comment was included in the new book by journalist Bob Woodward, "Obama's Wars,"

terryh: True America has a checkered past, corporations have too much power, but radical islam is a threat to civilization.
    No people have done more destruction to a nation than what the U.S. did to Iraq. Too many people in this country still think Iraq is a sand dune with people riding camels.

Quote Originally Posted by gdogslim View Post
    I think a questioned should be asked.
    Why would the president stay on vacation after the U.S. was attacked by an Al-Queda terrorist in Detroit?
    You mean in the sky over Detroit? Do you pine for the good old days when we got daily security updates in various colors? When the gov. was telling us to be afraid daily?

President Obama, after being warned repeatedly by his advisers about the threat of another terror attack on U.S. soil, said in an interview two months ago that the United States could "absorb" another strike. "We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger," Obama reportedly said.
    So what should he have said? Should he have threatened to attack or bomb whatever country the terrorists came from? We haven't bombed enough people? Are you at all concerned with the number of enemies we make when we kill innocent people?

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    No people have done more destruction to a nation than what the U.S. did to Iraq. Too many people in this country still think Iraq is a sand dune with people riding camels.
    Just curious Maxx have you read, or viewed Christopher Hitchens argument for invading Iraq?

Up to now the US has done a good job up to now in disrupting terrorist organizations such as al-Queda, killing the leadership and especially disrupting the money flow making a coordinated, organized attack very difficult. That being said you are still going to get the Fort Hood, and underwear bomber type attacks from time to time. Those are very difficult to intercept and easy to plan.

We must realize in the world we live in there is no such thing as being 100% safe.

Quote Originally Posted by terryh View Post
    Just curious Maxx have you read, or viewed Christopher Hitchens argument for invading Iraq?
    Here's someone's take on Hitchens's take on Iraq.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010...cca-aitkenhead

Gannnon:
    RE: 9/11 conspiracies

NatGeo aired a show tonight on these conspiracies, "Science and Conspiracy".

Conspiracy: Thermite, which is less traceable, was used in the controlled demolition that brought down the towers.
    Science: Some truthers claim dust that some New Yorkers found after the attack shares the components of thermite. Scientists assert that even if this dust did contain thermite, it would be impossible to determine whether the thermite came from a controlled demolition or simply from the melting of the airplanes. EMRTC designed an experiment to see if thermite was a plausible option in the collapse of the towers. The thermite in the test was not even able to melt a column much smaller than those in the World Trade Center.
    Read more: http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...#ixzz0OluAGzVR

THE ATTACK ON THE PENTAGON

Official Story: Hijackers caused a commercial airplane to crash into the building.

Science: Purdue University created a visual simulation of the crash, which indicated the victims’ bodies would have been pushed forward in relation to one another, just as they were in the actual attack. . To further investigate, EMRTC launched a projectile into a simulated structure. They did not include wings in the projectile model because Purdue asserted they were of little consequence as the Pentagon was so heavily reinforced. The experiment created a hole in the structure the approximate size of the projectile - similar to photo evidence from the actual attack.

Conspiracy: The Pentagon was either bombed or hit by a missile.

Science: EMRTC also planted an explosive in the same model structure and compared the results to photos of the Pentagon after the crash. The explosive test demonstrated a different sort of damage. The structure blew out from the point of the explosion, causing complete destruction of floors and walls. This dispersed debris did not match the photo evidence.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...acy-vs-science

Maxx,

Thanks for the attempt, but you only show your ignorance repeating these idiotic lies and continuation of the coverup.

The vehicle that hit the Pentagon performed a downward spiral that was SO tight every air traffic controller who spoke before their internal gag order was issued [[or did so off the record in fear of losing their job) insisted it had to be a military plane or cruise missile.

It happened to hit the only area of the building that had been rebuilt to withstand this sort of attack, in the very offices of the auditor who was holding evidence of a multi-million dollar 'loss' that just the day earlier Donald Rumsfeld was forced to admit.

The flying vehicle which performed the 270-degree downward spiral that was supposedly flown by a fellow who couldn't handle one of the EASIEST 4-seat planes ever built, the Cessna 172 with fixed gear. I've flown this craft, it is easy to learn...why it is one of the most common pilot trainers.

There is NOTHING in the official report that even barely suggests that anything other than a cruise missile or retired military jet...painted with the recognizeable colors and markings of a commercial airliner...did this deed.

Convenient to just assume the wings don't matter, even though NO engines were outside the all-so-fortified building. Anyone who takes THAT report as anything but additional coverup is as dim a bulb as I ever want to meet.

As for the other, nobody except those who did the deed, well hidden by Top Secret clearance within our own government, knows the mechanism that brought down the two towers of the WTC and the controlled demolition of Building Seven.

There were many reports of odd security shutdowns during the weeks leading up to the event...including one total electrical shutdown reported by the IT head of a large organization who had to put down all of their servers...not an easy deed.

I know the line for the observation tower on the second Monday before the attack was longer than any weekday in fifteen years. My friend who lived two blocks from there told me so when he recommended we see the top on my next trip.

I'm glad I went then, because it WAS a pretty amazing view. We got pictures of his apartment building, which directly correspond to the images he took from his bedroom window not long after my phone call from LA woke him on that fateful day.

I suspect it was a combination of thermite/thermate, conventional explosives [[especially in the lower levels which blew out the foundation and lobby, again as reported from various sources, including one talkative maintenance man who survived from the lower levels and a bunch of firemen), and some scalar weapon either bounced off the atmosphere or fired from a satellite.

No group of Saudi Arabian hijackers could get NORAD to stand down for an hour and a half.

No group of Saudi Arabian hijackers could get FEMA to setup camp the day before in New Jersey.

No group of Saudi Arabian hijackers could get the Patriot Act legislation written and ready to be pushed through congress as it did.

Read the articles available on Operation Northwood, which was penned by the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1962. It details the false flag event they wished to play for the American public to inflame them to agree to war on Castro after he took Cuba from the Mafia and CIA. It PROVES the military/industrial complex that President Eisenhower warned us about in his famous exit speech was as capable of evil as he knew.

Please, don't waste my time with your conspiracy bullshit...this took too long to school you on stuff that has been available on the 'net for a very long time. Cheney and Rumsfeld and the NeoCons called for this attack when President Clinton was in office, but he refused them. They found their dupe in W and had a field day for a while.

Cheers anyways, this doesn't change the course of my day...

Why don't you go to YouTube and view the wonderful upload someone made from one of my posts a few years back...just search on Gannon Conspiracy Theory and waste a couple of minutes of your life!
    Last edited by Gannon; February-01-11 at 10:56 AM.

Gannon,

Methinks you need to lay off the weed man.

Why Gumby, that is most unbecoming of you.

I have none now. What would my excuse BE then?!

Or at least...how would you so easily dismiss the truths I so gladly wield for y'all?!

Prove any of it wrong...

Gannon , A couple of small points regarding Rumsfeld. I am a 9/11 agnostic leaning toward more conventional explanations but recognizing oddities in this chain of events and acknowledging my mental inertia when faced with oddities such as Building 7's collapse.

Gannon: "It happened to hit the only area of the building that had been rebuilt to withstand this sort of attack, in the very offices of the auditor who was holding evidence of a multi-million dollar 'loss' that just the day earlier Donald Rumsfeld was forced to admit."
    The day before 9/11, Rumsfield said, "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions" . Not millions; trillions. $2,3T is equal to $8,000 per American gone missing. That's more than the Wall Street bailout, Porkulus, and QE3 put together. We could have really used that money. What a coincidence that Mr. Rumsfield should happen to think of that and blurt it out the day before the records were destroyed.

Also, CPAC is about to hold it's annual event. In, I think, an attempt to get the Cheney crowd to show up, Donald Rumsfeld will be awarded the "Defender of the Constitution Award"

I am tired of arguing over 9/11. And, frankly, it doesn't matter. Even if it were a conspiracy, the noise machine will drown you out, so no use bothering.

Besides, all you have to do is look at the response of the U.S. government after it happened. They took a crime scene and turned it into a Reichstag Fire. They used it as a pretext to bomb and invade countries that had little to do with it. At home, they have used it as a bludgeon to eviscerate the Constitution, spy on Americans and crack down on dissent.

In short, the way the government has reacted is so bad, so wicked, so -- frankly -- evil, that it looks like exactly the kind of government that would have a false flag operation -- except that we can prove the stuff in the second paragraph. Isn't that conclusive enough for all involved?

Thanks Oladub for the clarification, I can barely track money enough to fill my wallet...let alone the huge numbers in the government's largesse!

I'm with you, D'nerd. I can barely contain myself when it is brought up ad nauseum by those who want to revisit the very basics.

But then again, this would be a nice test of Homeland Security's net...they still let ME fly. Go figure.

RE: The Pentagon Attack
    "...According to Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University, a crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building. When Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, one wing hit the ground and the other was sheared off by the Pentagon's load-bearing columns.[100] ...Airplane debris including Flight 77's black boxes,[105] the nose cone, landing gear,[106] an airplane tire,[107] the fuselage,[citation needed] and an intact cockpit seat[108] were observed at the crash site. The remains of passengers from Flight 77 were found at the Pentagon crash site and their identities confirmed by DNA analysis.[109] Many eyewitnesses saw the plane strike the Pentagon. Further, Flight 77 passengers made phone calls reporting that their airplane had been hijacked...[wiki]

Gannon, you know I think you are intelligent, which is why I assumed these ramblings were drug induced and rather unbecoming of you. I can't prove crazy conspiracy theories wrong no more than I can disprove the existance of God. People are going to believe what they want and make loose conections between fuzzy "evidence". I just thought you were smarter than that man.

Wow, Gumby.

I don't think you've been paying attention over on this side of the board, then.

My stance hasn't wavered since the truth began dawning upon me.

It started when a high-end client of mine admitted, over the third bottle of wine one night at his estate on the west side of the state, that he and his banker buddies would NOT be automatically voting Republican any longer. They knew there were people whispering in W's ears that they knew how to get him re-elected for a second term and how to get back at the fellow who tried to kill W's daddy.

This was back in the summer of 2001.

I began paying attention to those oddballs who returned with his administration...fellows who'd been in government since, say, 1972 or so. Like Donald Rumsfeld, who my client had gone to UofChicago and kept in touch over the years with. He had taken the same classes with Leo Strauss, and I got a firsthand lesson on the creation of a dangerous ideology. Neo-Conservatism.

Both Rumsfeld and W had stayed at this estate where I did my work on his hifi. This guy is connected.

After learning the potential of Andrew D. Basiago's tales of time-travel experimentation and Rumsfeld's involvement with it all back in the Nixon Administration and beyond...I realized his statement that 'keeping in touch with him had certain benefits' may have meant more to a highly successful investment banker than I realized at the time.

But I digress. I've been in the middle of this for a VERY long time. The smoking gun of 9/11 is the declassified documents of Operation Northwood from 1962. It proved that they could change out black boxes and remote-control planes [[after switching them in mid-air on the flight paths with the real planes) WAY back then.

It was in their plan.

They were going to stage a fake bombing of a charter plane of college students AND blow up John Glenn on the launchpad at Cape Canaveral and pay some of Castro's guys to take some potshots at Guantanamo Bay...all to start a war that nobody but the Mafia and CIA wanted. [[well, maybe a few anti-Castro ex-pat Cubans, too!)

So, yeah, it is a no-brainer. 9/11 was obviously an inside job. It was ALL staged, it was an act. Some people died, but they were considered collateral damage along the way to greater things.

Greater things like going to war to make their buddies and themselves richer. Greater things like giving the US a foothold in the relatively unstable Middle East and Afghanistan [[where an oil pipeline HAD to be built to keep the only real oil find in the last thirty years away from the Indian sub-continent and solidly in the hands of western capitalists.)

I indeed AM a very deliberate person, and don't speak out on things I am ignorant of...and have been tracking a good many mysteries and apparent conspiracies all of my life. I am not unhappy when I am found to be wrong on something, either, since that means I've more to learn. I keep an open mind...always and always.

But this one, this 9/11 debacle, is so very obvious to me it isn't even an effort to see what they did. It was basically the biggest gold theft in history, coupled with the biggest military/industrial complex coverup [[of that previously mentioned 'loss' of trillions of dollars) ever in our world.

So...there.

Cheers, sincerely.

Gannon:
    When you bring up Andrew Basiago and time travel, you lose credibility.
    http://diaconspiracyfiles.wordpress....ase-below-dia/
    "...He asserts that such time travel has been utilized by American leaders such as George Bush and Barack Obama for years to establish their paths to power. Basiago claims that, three decades ago, US Naval Intelligence sent him to the future to the year 2013, where he witnessed mass destruction and devastation..."

I don't lose anything. I am unconcerned whether YOU choose to give him any credibility or not, or how much faith you put in those who seem to need to debunk him.

You don't have any idea what led me TO him, what life experiences I've had which cause me to actually consider him to be anything more than a looney-tune in flesh, nor what has happened since I've entered into dialogue with him on-line.

I'm TRYING to prove him to be a liar and a fool.

So far, the opposite is 'proving' out.

As for your reference, that is a total misquote. He NEVER said those two presidents used time travel to establish themselves in power. He DID say he met them in one cafeteria in a building in the early 80s, and the ones running the program [[I assume the CIA) were steadily grooming these next presidents. Clinton, W, and Obama.

IF that is true, it certainly solidifies the totally odd way each of their speckled pasts have been 'cleansed' for public consumption...although from all reports each were pretty bad dudes in their own right with dark histories which in any other reality should've KEPT them from the highest office in the land.

This isn't the place to delve into Basiago, if you want to start another thread we can get into it. I'm game for a good round of 'what ifs'.

Cheers

RE: Andrew Basiago
    http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...versation.html
    "...Basiago has revealed that between 1969 and 1972, as a child participant in Project Pegasus, he both viewed past and future events through a device known as a chronovisor and teleported back and forth across the country in vortal tunnels opened in time-space via Tesla-based teleporters located at the Curtiss-Wright Aeronautical Company facility in Wood Ridge, NJ and the Sandia National Laboratory in Albuquerque, NM...."

I wonder if he experimented with LSD as a teenager.

What "dark histories" are you referring to?
    Last edited by maxx; February-01-11 at 08:17 PM.

From what I can tell, Andrew D. Basiago is one of the tightest and straightest individuals I've ever met. I cannot imagine him ever doing drugs, or letting his hair down...but I only know him from his on-line presence.

He is a bit of a mystic, and we meet at that point. Far as I can tell though, AWAY from that intersection we are opposites, perhaps compliments...but that would put me in the same level as he, and I don't imagine I deserve that. I have never MET a drug I didn't like, except maybe Jagermeister.

Every one of our last few presidents have a string of oddities, including strange unexplained murders as well as VERY bad behavior covered up in a multitude of ways that may ONLY be understood if they had handlers available to insure the future arrived as certain individuals intended.

From what I understand about the chronovisor technology and what they learned peeking into the future...it is UNcertain. They only gauged certain 'certainties' by their overwhelming arrival in the various samples they were able to make...like looking at newspaper headlines with major earthquakes and such outside of mere human control. With elections, even ones using rigged voting machines and arranged judicial panels, they only could guarantee so much.

But it appears a faction of power mongers saw fit to insure the future presidents were 'groomed' to play the game a 'proper' way...none of the powers-that-be could afford another surprise like what was delivered when Kennedy's father was able to steal the election that was SUPPOSED to go to Nixon.

NOBODY expected both Jack and Robert to get all heroic when they achieved power, and go against the long list of sins of their father. The sixties were the turmoil they were due to the PTB quashing every near-revolution within our borders...but even THEY could only kill SO many leaders without it being TOO obvious to the sheople.

And history has shown it is not good to stir up the sheople...it disturbs the monied interests. The Powers That Be are not interested in becoming the Powers That WERE!

Nah, if you ever followed the fringe news...the stuff that doesn't make national headlines, since as G. Gordon Liddy told a roomful of young minds at the UofM-Dearborn student center during his book tour in 1982--they are ALL under 'control'...you'd KNOW that Clinton was a serious serial abuser of women and drugs. Many people died in Arkansas in his wake.

W was a piece of work, and a major coke-head too. Even his WIFE had a weird death in her past that was covered up, but W's drinking and carousing past was kept from the news.

Obama may not even be eligible to BE president, and it looks seriously like he is being SETUP for some major non-assassination fall that will shake up this nation at a time we can afford it the least. His past is sprinkled with really icky stuff that would have kept any other black man from speaking at the Democratic National Conventions, let alone getting the nomination for the highest office in the land!

So...to THIS life-long trend spotter and student of human nature...Basiago's story fits the reality of our present leader and the past two. Don't get me started on GHW...he is likely the lowest scum of the bunch. Leader of the gang. Nazi to his core, if the evidence that has been buried is even remotely true.

I thank God [[or whatever you want to call the over-arching intelligence that lets us play this game of life) for my brothers and sisters who seek out truth and report it, even to their detriment. They have not held onto truth in the face of evil in vain.

I also am thankful that when truth dawns I give it a chance to warm my life...I'm not sure where I'd be if I wasn't in this skin in this time in this place. But that is the greatest logical mobius I've ever written...

Cheers...I think.
    Last edited by Gannon; February-01-11 at 10:08 PM. Reason: got lost in time...verb tenses were wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    I am tired of arguing over 9/11. And, frankly, it doesn't matter. Even if it were a conspiracy, the noise machine will drown you out, so no use bothering.

Besides, all you have to do is look at the response of the U.S. government after it happened. They took a crime scene and turned it into a Reichstag Fire. They used it as a pretext to bomb and invade countries that had little to do with it. At home, they have used it as a bludgeon to eviscerate the Constitution, spy on Americans and crack down on dissent.

In short, the way the government has reacted is so bad, so wicked, so -- frankly -- evil, that it looks like exactly the kind of government that would have a false flag operation -- except that we can prove the stuff in the second paragraph. Isn't that conclusive enough for all involved?
    I feel the same way and I agree with the President 100%. We should do everything we can that doesn't undermine our character, but if another attack happens, we can survive it. The 1984 big brother spying, the torture, the endless wars, the crushing debt, they are destructive to the very heart and soul of this nation. I'm glad "saving American lives" wasn't the overwhelming end-all, be-all concern during World War II. We would have allied with the Nazi's because it most certainly would have saved American lives.

Gannon you are right I don't come over to this side too often. I like you Gannon, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met but I gotta tell you I think you are a little crazy believing that 9/11 was an inside job. I hate Bush/Cheney as much as the next guy but even they are not that evil. Was intelligence ignored? Yes but that was more as a FU to Clinton and probably a little incompetence. I tend to believe Richard Clark a little more than some random drunk customer of yours. Was 9/11 an inside job? NO, but it was used to justify a lot of BS that came after. Just because they took advantage of it does not mean they did it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast