Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Thank you for your suggestion on where I should move, I really appreicate it. In that same vein, let me invite you to take walks all over Michigan Avenue at any and all hours of the night. Good luck and God bless you in your travels.
    I walk down Michigan Avenue on most nights, sometimes during the wee hours. Ain't no thang.

While there are some areas of Michigan Ave west of Trumbull I'd be a little uncomfortable walking through alone at night, the stretch between Washington Blvd and Nemo's is perfectly safe. You apparently haven't spent much time in Detroit to be talking out of your ass like that.

Sorry, that was a reply to softtailrider

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    While there are some areas of Michigan Ave west of Trumbull I'd be a little uncomfortable walking through alone at night, the stretch between Washington Blvd and Nemo's is perfectly safe. You apparently haven't spent much time in Detroit to be talking out of your ass like that.
    Good grief! You couldn't be more wrong regarding my knowledge of the city. I've been working there 5 days a week for 32 years AND counting. Grew up on Littlefield between Vassar and St Martins. I know almost every area of the city like the back of my hand. if you name the most obscure side streets in the city I can tell you where they're at without a map, streetguide or GPS. I might add that I've always loved the city and I'm proud to tell people I live nearby.

If you feel "perfectly" safe and comfortable walking Michigan Avenue after dark I think that's great! More power to you. However, please don't suggest to strangers that they do the same - I don't happen to agree that it's a good invitation.

Unless you're carrying a badge those are pretty much off limits for a pub crawl. LOL...
    wrong.

IF you hold a CPL, you may openly carry a firearm in a bar, provided the owner allows you to do so. if they say no, all they can do is have you removed for trespassing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2