Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
Now come on guys, no fair ganging up on Genesyxx, he might be a little off on the pass protection but remember a ton of our passes last yr were of the dink'n dunk variety. Pretty tough to get a sack on a 2 second flat pass to Logan or Calvin.

That simple fact shows that Linahan [[ sp) was outstanding in crafting attacks based on available weapons. His game plans made a massive difference over previous schemes.

To Henesyxx point, the Leos barely ran for 1000 yards - as an entire team. Most of the yr Best was running a matched set of Turf Toes. Huge swollen blacken big toes. That was a big reason why we sucked running, but the other part is the OL. Chelios couldn't open a hole in a wet klennex. Hillard showed progress, but if the point is that OL needs help I will set down my glass of Blue and Silver koolade and agree ...

Up front counts.
Ain't no ganging up here. I just want an explanation. Wanna post an opinion- then back it up. I don't mind an informed opinion, but c'mon now... we can all agree that comment that the O-Line is the weakest in years is off base. We all agree that the running game was suspect- whether it was because of the line or Jahvid Best's injuries remain to be debated.

I'm still waiting to hear his argument of making Stafford #2.

We all know that the game is won in the trenches. The guys up front aren't dominant but in no way does it suck as badly as he makes it out to be.