Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Im freakin out Lowell.

Im having problems logging in. I punch in Django and my password, click the remember me box, enter, then the Welcome to DetroitYes What went wrong screen [[normal but then when the Discuss Detroit screen pops up Im not logged in. Yesterday I had to try several times before I was let in. Do I need to re register? What gives?

Hmmm, just scrolled up and now Im logged in????????

Anyone else had this problem?

No issues here. Looks great and functions very well.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

I think I figured it out. If I remember right I could log in before and would be immediately signed in. Now I have to click on a thread before Im logged in.

Often Ill sign in and my first move will be to use the search function, which you cannot do unless your signed in. Now I need to click on a thread to be let in then I can use search.

All in all its all good. The contrast isnt quite enough though. I do like the new features on the profile page.

Thanks for keeping the forum up to date Lowell. And a thanks to your administrators too, I never see them get any thanks. Im sure it takes a lot to keep this boat afloat.
    Last edited by Django; January-11-11 at 09:49 AM.

I have been a member of another forum for four years. They had always used SMF [[Simple Machines Forum) until October. The entire format was changed to the vBulletin Version 4.1.0. It was NIGHTMARE.

Now it's been a couple of months, and I have had a chance to get used to it. Being that this forum has changed to the same version, it's kind of familiar to me now.

My biggest problem over there is that it doesn't always show the newest posts. It doesn't really look like that's going to be a problem here.

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Im freakin out Lowell.

Im having problems logging in. I punch in Django and my password, click the remember me box, enter, then the Welcome to DetroitYes What went wrong screen [[normal but then when the Discuss Detroit screen pops up Im not logged in. Yesterday I had to try several times before I was let in. Do I need to re register? What gives?
    Django, please read this FAQ item that I just added. I have sent this many times for people having login issues. http://www.detroityes.com/mb/faq.php..._loginproblems

As you may notice the site appearance is evolving as we continue our tweaks and wrapping our mind around vBulletin's necessarily complex styling.

Again here is the improved add image function which greatly eases direct upload of pictures from your computers.

Name:  vb4Pics.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  61.4 KB

I noticed on the other forum that if I copy/paste an entire article, it also loads the pictures right to the post I am making. It's super easy. Will that be the case here?

I also like that I can save my messages to a txt file on my computer.

I think it's okay.

Lookin' good now, Lowell. Wow, that blue background was a bear!

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Next to the name of the last poster on the right there is a little blue double arrow button, click that to go to the last post. I am still looking for a link to the last unread post.
    Is this what you're looking for? It took me a while to find it too.

Looks good and I can still post1

Thanks Lowell

Jimaz, YES! Thanks!

It's much easier to read on my BlackBerry. The old font and background were too close; now the contrast is good.

I liked the old Emoticons better though... these new yellow ones... their expressions are hard to read....

gdogslim Guest

Nice, I like.
    To make fonts clearer, this may help [[for a PC), go to - desktop, - right click, - dpersonalize,
    - display settings, then adjust to highest resolution possible and try out different settings.

[[imho, I would consider using the prime real estate on the sides of these forum pages for advertisers to take advantage of the above average income people on this site.)

Is there something going on with link or quoting articles, or did this poster just make some kind of error?

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...-family-nabbed

It looks like they tried to link to an article, but there is nothing to click.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Is there something going on with link or quoting articles, or did this poster just make some kind of error?

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...-family-nabbed

It looks like they tried to link to an article, but there is nothing to click.
    I noticed that earlier. There isn't a link there to click.
    Last edited by Bella; January-11-11 at 03:39 PM.

I like it Lowell, just waiting for the go to first unread post. Pretty please?

Stromberg2

Never mind, they are there now. Thanks!!

Stromberg2

NorthEndere Guest

I'm going to be here, less, because there is no way I can put up with the scrolling. When I push my "Page Down" button, it lags for a good two seconds or so and freezes for another second or so before I can click on anything. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthEnder View Post
    My browser is running crazy slow, now, when I try to scroll. I'm using FireFox. Anyone else having this problem?
    My scrolling seems ok, and I am using FireFox. The problems I am having are not being able to make paragraphs, use smileys, or use any of the codes above for pictures or videos.

Buy American Guest

I like the fact that I can see the posts now but the blue bar above the post where the day and post number is is very difficult to read. Much too bright and hard on the eyes. More tweaking please.

i like it, will there be more skins availible?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast