Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Per here: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in..._demo_wor.html

The DIBC itself says it's starting work on the access road.

They have a year to do all the work so no doubt they'll delay actually tearing down any buildings or that all important pier for their second bridge as long as possible.

This question is related to the name, and any related family, not necessarily the topic [[though could be possibly, only loosely).

Q: Does anyone know [[and can verify) if Dan Stamper has family [[cousins, brothers, etc.) in the metro Detroit area? "Stamper" is not entirely common for a name, but it's not entirely uncommon either.

They should get Matty for" pay to play"
    As many people he has screwed!
    Very schrewd business man

Quote Originally Posted by DTownDave22 View Post
    This question is related to the name, and any related family, not necessarily the topic [[though could be possibly, only loosely).

Q: Does anyone know [[and can verify) if Dan Stamper has family [[cousins, brothers, etc.) in the metro Detroit area? "Stamper" is not entirely common for a name, but it's not entirely uncommon either.
    Whaaaat!? What kind of question is that? If the guy works here, I am sure he has family here. But so what? It's irrelevant and frankly your questions smells a bit suspicious. Just cause the guy's a stooge doesn't mean the rest of his family is, or that you should know about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    Whaaaat!? What kind of question is that? If the guy works here, I am sure he has family here. But so what? It's irrelevant and frankly your questions smells a bit suspicious. Just cause the guy's a stooge doesn't mean the rest of his family is, or that you should know about them.
    It is not a question of does he have a wife, but more so cousins, brothers. Just because someone lives somewhere, doesn't mean they couldn't have moved from somewhere else and therfore, not have any brothers or cousins in the area.

The reason I asked is simply because this is a Detroit-based forum and I grew up going to school with someone by the name of "Stamper". Let's just say I have a different way of looking at the world, and especially human behavior and the basis for such.

His family, also, in sum let's just say this, seemed like money was a top priority for them, vs. say other priorities that people have, to the point where breaking laws/ethics was in question for one parent of his.

He also seemed like a very competetive person [[along with his parents) and his family apparently had plenty of money and the person I went to school with went into business after high school. That is leaving out details, but when I first read about the name "Stamper" in conjunction with Manny Maroon and him being a higher up with his company, I found it funny, and I have been curious since.

Again, not very important, but I am just a curious person and this forum came up I believe on google news in relation to Metro Detroit news.

Thanks for the warm, welcoming response.

Matty and his puppet show, the saga continues.............................

http://www.windsorstar.com/Ambassado...180/story.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2