Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

From the Wiki link:

The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska.
    Quite a long way from Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    From the Wiki link:

Absolutely. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfwHU7Cw6g

Also:

500 birds found dead in Louisiana

Louisiana State biologists are trying to determine what killed an estimated 500 birds, specifically red-winged blackbirds and starlings.
    The Associated Press reports the birds littered a quarter-mile stretch of highway in Point Coupee Parish.
    Three days before the birds cluttered Louisiana Highway 1, more than 3 thousand blackbirds fell from the sky in Beebe, Arkansas. Authorities say examinations showed those birds suffered internal injuries that formed deadly blood clots.
    The birds found in Louisiana are being sent to laboratories in Georgia and Wisconsin for testing.
    http://www.neworleans.com/news/local-news/552255.html

Sorry Pam, but that trite comment only reveals your ignorance of the Tesla technology which 'bounces' an EM beam off of a layer of the atmosphere...not unlike how CERTAIN radio frequencies can travel MUCH farther than line-of-sight.

He intended it to transfer energy from the abundant natural gas fields in the far north to the populations living where it was more comfortable most of the year.

Once his benefactor Westinghouse learned he intended on it being FREE energy...his life took a decidedly downward turn.

This information can be found in any of Tesla's biographies on-line, while the Smithsonian has but a tiny plaque in his 'honor'. He was responsible for AC current, microwaves in oven cooking and MRI machines, the original radio transmission patent [[incorrectly attributed STILL to Marconi)...among MANY other things which make up the fabric of modern life.

He was written OUT of history because he wouldn't let the government use his technology for evil. It took them many trillions of dollars in research to figure out what was in his notes they STOLE from him after he died. Same with the Russian government...they got the stuff he left behind in his Siberian laboratory.

Depending upon the focus and intensity, this beam could be anything from a remote water heater/cooler for weather manipulation...to a life-fryer with as small area as a silver dollar...all beamed and reflected off the atmostphere from VERY remote places, just like Alaska. [[where he imagined the transmitter should BE because of the abundant natural gas up there...)

The best leaked evidence reveals that the government itself was responsible for the VERY famous OZONE hole...poked through when they turned this evil weapon up to eleven. They wanted to know what would happen if they did it.

Sometimes we mere humans can be SO fucking stupid.

Cheers anyways...I've got too much momentum this day to let even THIS bother me.

Only 706 days until the End of Ka'tun. The Ancient Mayans said that that the birds of the north lands will fly no more. I can't wait until the Earth takes a cosmic bath.

Sorry Pam, but that trite comment only reveals your ignorance of the Tesla technology
    Yes, I am ignorant about it. I should have said "how would this work from so far away"?

I hope you didn't take that as an insult, I was using the term in it's most direct and pure form, merely describing the condition...not judging you for it.

Here is a bit more, this may indeed be a troubling development...and may NOT be HAARP.

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-u...es-mass-death/

Thanks to Kate for bringing this to my attention through Facebook.

From today's Detroit News: Hundreds more birds found dead in western Ky.
    Kentucky wildlife officials say several hundred birds were found dead in the western part of the state.

The grackles, red wing blackbirds, robins and starlings were found last week. A state wildlife official said the deaths could have been caused by weather or another natural event.

The worlds coming to an end. I won't tell you when though. When you see me driving a Maserati, you'll know it will be soon.

Italy now also: http://www.geapress.org/ambiente/fae...a-di-blu/10343

Seriously, much more annoying than instantaneous jumping to a conspiracy theory are those who instantaneously dismiss the possibility with sarcasm and stupid comments. I wonder if the loyalists during the American revolution used the same tactics [[or had the same level of lazy mentality -- perhaps both are/were simply afraid underneath that the status quo might be threatened).

Multiple masses of birds in totally different areas dropping from the sky. Any thinking person would want believable answers.

Here's one more theory for the pile.

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/01/...ansas-and.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I hope you didn't take that as an insult, I was using the term in it's most direct and pure form, merely describing the condition...not judging you for it.

Here is a bit more, this may indeed be a troubling development...and may NOT be HAARP.

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-u...es-mass-death/

Thanks to Kate for bringing this to my attention through Facebook.
    I'm 99% sure that story is a hoax. It originated at whatdoesitmean.com, which is a crazy wacko conspiracy theory site. The writer, "Sorcha Faal," who claims to be a Russian woman journalist with amazing access to secret documents, has been shown to be a pen name of a known hoaxster. The European Union Times, where you read it, is a white supremacist site - not that it discounts the story entirely, but it's not the kind of place I'd go for trustworthy news.
    Plus, just read it. A rational person's BS meter should go off within a few paragraphs, and if not, that part at the end is just too bizarre to belong in a real news story.

You tools {Gannon} you need debunking:

http://metabunk.org/content/134-Dead...Prompting-Bunk

Interesting! That story out of EU TImes is just crazy enough. The thing is, it is believable that the US would think injecting phosgene into the ground would be a good way to get rid of it. Is it true? Needs some verification and facts,

If you add phosgene in the ground to the fracking story, which is theory stemming from the fact that fracking is occurring, you get phosgene into the air. Very plausible. Fracking is another thing we are doing that seems like a good idea to people looking to make money, but not so good for our Mother Earth. Combine the two, the fact of fracking and the idea of phosgene disposal with the theories of cracked earth and gas releases, and you get a dangerous situation. BUT, you also just get dead birds and one species of fish. IF there were phosgene releases, it wouldn't just be a flock of blackbirds and one species of fish.

Poor Mr. Wheeler, turning up confused and then dead, who was not currently a US official, is just the kind of thing to add into the mix for a thrilling conclusion. In order to believe this amalgamation, I would need a whole lot more facts.

Is the phosgene injection idea fact? Where, when and how much has been injected?
    How do these locations fit with the birds and the fish stories? How could these be related to the Louisiana and Kentucky stories? In the Beebe, AR area, what else is in the immediate area where this release may have occurred?

RE: Mr. Wheeler, what was his job? Did he actually have anything to do with that phosgene idea, now or in the past? If in the past, can any connection be drawn to the present at all? What does his autopsy show? Who were the last people he was scheduled to meet with in the week or so before he died? Why was he going to Wilmington, and did he make it to that appointment?

I have been thinking that with his apparent confused state of mind, he could have climbed into the dumpster himself and died of hypothermia. His last days are certainly a mystery. Why didn't someone report him missing? Did he use a cell phone? Charge cards?

I sure hope something like that doesn't happen to me, but I can see how it could. Say I am supposed to give a talk up in Hannahville, and I leave home, expecting to stop over at the res on the way home. I wouldn't be expected at home for at least three days. Now, supposing I make Hannahville, give my talk and leave. If I wasn't home for a day or two after that, it wouldn't be unusual. So if I have a stroke on the way home after my talk, get lost and confused, and turn up in a dumpster in the Soo the day after my talk, I wouldn't have actually been missing at all. And if a flock of birds died in Arkansas a few days before, no one would connect that with me..

gdogslim Guest

The Obama administration understands that a good offbeat news story will divert attention away from hos dismal performance record.

Do you think Sarah Palin had her military connections in Alaska pull off this caper? and send those high frequencies to the ionosphere all the way to Arkansas and kill those birds to desensitize people because she will run in 2012 and wants people to be ambivalent about dead animals?

Attachment 8265

ps: what if friggin Fracking?
    Last edited by gdogslim; January-08-11 at 10:26 AM. Reason: fracking?

Fracking is something the oil industry is doing to explore for more gas/oil. See the link posted by Johnlodge @#36 ^^ for the connection to this story. [[Frack = Fracture, they are deliberately fracturing the rock layers below the earth's surface).

Check out this Google map of mass deaths.... sure are a lot of fireworks...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...bca25af104a22b

Yeah that assemblage looks like it might have some impact on the environmental, ecological balance of things, don't cha' know...............
    Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    I knew when the guy down the road started building this, something like this was going to happen.
    Attachment 8227
    Attachment 8228

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Only 706 days until the End of Ka'tun. The Ancient Mayans said that that the birds of the north lands will fly no more. I can't wait until the Earth takes a cosmic bath.
    That's pretty nutty talk, Danny. How many guns do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I am NOT excluding biblical-like scourges, either, but went with my gut on this one.

Karma CAN be a bitch on the rebound.
    So all those birds did something wrong in a previous life??

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Only 706 days until the End of Ka'tun. The Ancient Mayans said that that the birds of the north lands will fly no more.
    I still see plenty of birds flying around.

New theory!

Overeating and indigestion blamed for 1,000 turtle doves falling dead in Italy with strange blue stain on their beaks
    Another theory is that the rapid movement of the Magnetic North Pole toward Russia may have affected the birds' innate navigation systems.

Inbuilt navigation systems in birds and fish is believed to be affected by magnetism.

Scientists have said the Magnetic North Pole is shifting at an average of around 25 miles a year.

With birds and fish relying on it to travel to breeding grounds and warmed climes, there are fears that the shifting pole could be confusing the animals which means they do not migrate in time to avoid cold weather.

OH,oh It's now in Detroit! The government is killing Canuck fish! :

http://www.windsorstar.com/news/Trap...535/story.html

The geomagnetic poles shifts is the sign that end of Ka'tun of 2012 is near. Earth will get a slow cosmic bath of deadly solar radiation. Half of life on this planet will be extict, others will survive after the poles return its regular shift on a few hundreds of years. Be prepared.

A Drunken Pole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2