Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ccbatson Guest

It is preposterous to consider that dogs are capable of racism when they are not capable of self awareness [[put your dog in front of a mirror to confirm this...it can be very entertaining to watch as well).

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    It is preposterous to consider that dogs are capable of racism when they are not capable of self awareness [[put your dog in front of a mirror to confirm this...it can be very entertaining to watch as well).
    Bats, one of your best posts ever !

Animals are not capable of self-awareness, but can be trained to do about anything which people equate to self-awareness . Being racist is a decision people make based on their self-awareness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness

ccbatson Guest

Thanks...I think...that is a compliment, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Thanks...I think...that is a compliment, right?

of course , you don't get many from me, but I like to give credit when its due !

ccbatson Guest

Sorry for the defensiveness...conservatives here [[on Dyes) shoulder a big burden and rarely see concurring opinions.

^^Ease up.

ccbatson Guest

In an argument, or debate, when there is a minority [[conservatives) opposing a large group of liberals...many of whom [[like Slim) use personal attacks, that is burdensome. Fun, and a nice challenge [[entertaining, as you put it), but burdensome.

Our dog loves everyone except the mail lady. He likes other animals as well including cats. We had a rabbit in the yard eating my plantings and he could have cared less. The exception is rats and opposums.

Several years ago we had two cats also. Nighttime was a pain because all insisted on sleeping with us. Two large cats, a dog and my husband competed with me for space on a standard double bed, sometimes I just gave up and would sleep on the couch

ccbatson Guest

Some dogs do have a strong prey drive directed at other, and often smaller animals. It is a trait bred into predominance in some breeds like hunting dogs.

ccbatson Guest

Calm down slim...be an adult for once.

Can't help but think of the Sam Fuller flick "White Dog" [[1982)-the scene with the dog scrounging trash cans around the corner from a small, African American child is chilling.

Why are you bringing up all these dead threads? This one should have stayed dead.

Dogs are not only racist. but sexist as well --from the Larry David show, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5sdnYxOjGQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2