Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
She no doubt will have to move, its not her place, its an abandoned house thats on the demo list. I just find it odd that they can kick her out on one days notice. I told her to sit tight and not move, they can call the cops but what could they do? Cops dont want shit to do with this mess.
To be honest I told her to sit tight just because I want to fuck with the man, she already has another place to go, they like this one because the dope house is right across the street and another one on the next block.

nig·gard·ly   
[nig-erd-lee] Show IPA
–adjective
reluctant to give or spend; stingy; miserly.
meanly or ungenerously small or scanty: a niggardly tip to a waiter.

Interesting, Im glad you said to look it up.

Thanks Citylover.
I don't think they can kick her out in one day[[I am not a lawyer) but I think I am on solid ground here.............practically speaking the cops should be contacted to create a record so that should you and your neighbor decide to take legal action you have some documentation..........now perhaps they have gone thru the necessary steps and your neighbor ignored notices to appear in court in which case the sheriff"s dept would show up to enforce the eviction........either way contacting the police regardless of their interest or lack of is probably the best approach